Sponsored

Some Broncos at my local dealer, one has paint defects.

Okinawajoe

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302, 2013 Focus ST, 2004 F-250 4x4 diese
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t accept it. A dealer repaint wont last as long as factory. That would be a hard choice to make, though. Here is a bronco… take it or wait Who knows how long.

I saw the opposite about the mustang, though. US News and World Report rated it (2020 model anyway) best quality … (I own 3… but I will say my 2018 has been fine with minor issue but my 01 Bullitt is best quality and my 68 is reliable but clearly 50 yrs of comfort developments is lacking. LOL).

Ford does pretty well dollar for dollar... IMHO. But, agree they seem focused on remaking themselves over ole Lee Iacocca’s “Job One is Quality” campaign that saved them in the late 70s…
Yeah the Mustang thing total bullshit! I've had an '01 Bullitt, 2004 GT, and and still have a 2013 Boss 302, they were great cars. The Boss dead reliable, not even a cosmetic defect.

OP
OP

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure that’s the dealer manikin/demo. I drive by it almost everyday going to and from work on my break.
That is the dealer manikin at Greene ford in Gainesville. By the way when I stopped by to look at it, and try to test drive it they told me they weren't letting anybody test drive the demo. Isn't that what Ford sent demo units to dealerships for? Not so they can sit there and have less miles on them, and charge an outrageous price in six months when they're able to sell them. Needless to say I place my order through another dealership.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is the dealer manikin at Greene ford in Gainesville. By the way when I stopped by to look at it, and try to test drive it they told me they weren't letting anybody test drive the demo. Isn't that what Ford sent demo units to dealerships for? Not so they can sit there and have less miles on them, and charge an outrageous price in six months when they're able to sell them. Needless to say I place my order through another dealership.
yeah it doesn’t surprise what they said to you about the test drive. I’ve bought two vehicles from them before so I know the place and people a little bit. I reserved/ordered from a different dealership also.