Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to this math....this basically...BLOWS....I ordered 7/18. I am number 186,173 in the que...? Holy shit....I placed my order this week. 4 door base, iconic silver, soft top, 2.3, auto, non squatch. hopefully the "lack" of options bumps me up some due to delay items, but I don't think I will see one in 2021.
This is one of those times you don’t want to trust the science.
Sponsored

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ll just wait till May. My order is in...not putting any more thought into it beyond that. 🍻

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I just registered and ordered an Outerbanks on 3-1-21. I know im way late to the game but not in any hurry. Btw, my reg number is 10700058.

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

according to that math equation , i should be getting my bronco in about 1,236 days until it is built. if my math is right about 3.5 yrs from now. So I am thinking why order and just wait until they come to the dealers normal inventory.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the OP is right and registration started at 10114000 and mine is 10700058, then that will put me at 586058 in line. That dont sound right, but who knows.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, if we just go by 342/day should have all the FEs done in 21 days. ;)

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello, I found this on another forum trend. It worked , it matched my email from Ford notify me of My reservation. it takes a little work and patience

Happy Hunting

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "orders" - then "0" - then it was listed under "created"
(2020-07-14T11:03:47+0000)

I'm not sure why, but the filter function described in your post was not getting me there.

Despite the information above about all orders being in EST, if my memory serves me correctly, I placed my order around 6 am EST, which correlates to a UTC timestamp for me.

Good luck to everyone in determining the timestamp that Ford has for them!

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are so many variables that need to go in to this equation to get an idea of when you’ll get your Bronco:

#of reservations, #of reservations canceled, #of reservations that are truly converted, #of late availability options chosen, #of “commodity restrained” items chosen, individual dealer allocation formulas, etc

....or we just wait 2 months until May and get our delivery estimate handed to us 👌🏽👌🏽

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello, I found this on another forum trend. It worked , it matched my email from Ford notify me of My reservation. it takes a little work and patience

Happy Hunting

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "orders" - then "0" - then it was listed under "created"
(2020-07-14T11:03:47+0000)

I'm not sure why, but the filter function described in your post was not getting me there.

Despite the information above about all orders being in EST, if my memory serves me correctly, I placed my order around 6 am EST, which correlates to a UTC timestamp for me.

Good luck to everyone in determining the timestamp that Ford has for them!
Simple, I have my original email showing my reservation
Ford Bronco Some math to find out delivery timeline for your Bronco E9457B96-60A9-43AE-BDE8-B79D9645FC00
Sponsored