First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3/22/01 is the date for Production start up.
Sponsored

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a database guy I can tell you the reservation number is probably not indicative of your position in the queue. There probably is a serial column or date time column with a real representation of your place in the queue.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are right about the ford bronco sharing the manufacturing plant with a ranger they could temporarily slow down production for rangers to meet demands for ford broncos. They could re make the plant to be producing 75:25 ford bronco and ranger. HOWEVER I do not work in logistics or have ever worked manufacturing and I dont understand the logistical feat to re do a whole a manufacturing plant to meet demand.
If you've seen pics of the plant, you'll notice Broncos and Rangers on the same line. I think their split is either 75-25 or 80-20.

Sponsored

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone figured out if the OP had it right? Curiosity made me look at my Res #.

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone figured out if the OP had it right? Curiosity made me look at my Res #.
If his assumption about registration numbers is accurate, I'd be #six-thousand-something. Would be cool, and I definitely got my name in before their site crashed, but doubt it.

AHop

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F250 Highboy, '96 Miata M-Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reservation numbers are arbitrary. They were purposefully not given in any order and are completely random between a certain set of numbers.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got better things to do than try and calculate when my Bronco will be delivered. Besides there are too many factors that the OP hasn't even considered. Supply chain factors, critical part shortages, depending upon your options, etc.

I'll just wait until Ford gives me an estimate in May, and even then know that there will be a certain margin of error in that estimate, that Ford will surely disclaim on.

Ford Bronco Some math to find out delivery timeline for your Bronco 1614801405675

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guys, reservations are only likely to be fewer than 8000 units at this point. Realistically maybe 6000 between US and Canada.

Bronco is hardly affordable as most units in the launch will be around $45K for passionate buyers. Mine will top $50K+. Not a ton of Ford buyers for this at that price point for a purpose built vehicle.

if they top 25K preorders by Sept 1 Ford will win the luxury car race. These will not be fleet vehicles and we are in a recession with high unemployment to boot.

they can crank out 25K with some ease. Day one guys will take delivery in March 2021.

rest easy gents, the future is coming.
This didn't age well

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn’t it this sorta math that gets rumors started?

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to this math....this basically...BLOWS....I ordered 7/18. I am number 186,173 in the que...? Holy shit....I placed my order this week. 4 door base, iconic silver, soft top, 2.3, auto, non squatch. hopefully the "lack" of options bumps me up some due to delay items, but I don't think I will see one in 2021.
Sponsored