Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey math dummy, when did you reserve? I was 2 days ago and I got #10131345 so with some quick math (in my head cuz I'm good like that) it only puts me like 30k in. So once again using quick math with your 158k production, my number is about 1/5 that. So your 400+ days is only like 90 days (1/5 of 450+ approx.) for me.. So looks like I'm all set ?
I'm #10121332, so I'm set as well :D
Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Feel or believe whatever and however you want man. Camping and going outdoors isn't new. May be new to you, but off roading was born of vets of WWII wanting a taste of life outside like they experienced during the war, which is why the Bronco was first released in 1966 as there was a market there.

Before WWII, think the history of the American expansion West, same thing, just on horses. This is a frontier country, so being outdoors isn't a trend. off roading in Vehicles is called normal life down here in the South and that isn't starting with the Bronco.

I get vehicle forum fan boy talk, let them tell it, this will outsell the F-150; it won't. Ford barely turned a profit last year which was down by over 3 billon from the year before. It's going to take some time to climb back up, won't be overnight like many of you dream. Guys aren't passing on a Ferrari for Broncos either.

Most buyers won't take this thing off of anything more than a dirt road let alone crawl rocks. Bronco was built to be driven hard and it will feel like it. This feel isn't for everyone, particularly those who'll be n00bs out on trails with no recovery gear because it was too expensive.

There isn't a "finger on a pulse" dude, this stuff isn't new or news. There is an army of people who make a lot of money studying this stuff and brainwashing... err selling products and grand ideas of them to guys like you. You know, who just feel original and as if this were some miraculous idea that YOU came up with yourself and makes you unique.... You're not.
Aaaaaannnnddddd... why are you in this forum then? I also don't need to be sold on Broncos, I've been driving them since 1996. Thanks for the lesson on American history though. I really had no clue whatsoever. Man... thank you.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure if this matters but I ordered a FE Monday night at around 10:30 pm and just ordered a Wildtrak last night 9:00. The number difference is 9434. I figured it would be alot more, but make more sense if your saying numbers a not sequential.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The super duty plant in Kentucky builds 88 truck an hour. Thatā€™s 10560 trucks a week if they work 24 hours a day 5 days a week.

4E88B727-6A20-42F2-8F53-147138008952.png
At the currently planned 70/30 mix of Brocno/Ranger at MAP, they'll be putting out 1,200 Broncos a day between two 10 hour shifts. For launch year, they're able to add Saturday production at 2 Saturdays on, 1 Saturday off.

They'll be building 7,200 a week with Saturday on and 6,000 a week with Saturday off.

Assuming they're able to maintain that speed and cadence - and assuming the Bronco body shop can keep up with that pace - you'll be looking at the potential for over 45,000 builds in the first 2 months.

Remember that MAP has a very unique layout, where both Ranger and Bronco have their own separate body shops that merge onto on final assembly line. Each body shop would typically be running half the speed of final assembly with a 50/50 mix.

The question lies in if the Bronco body shop can keep up with the pace of a 70/30 mix.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Donā€˜t take this the wrong but what are you even talking about? The Bronco will be a trendy vehicle because being outdoors is trendy right now and itā€™s cool looking. No one is saying that going outside is new but it is popular right now.
Going outdoors in the US has never not been popular, all I was saying. Its just getting media coverage which is nice.

lots of folks out there already in off road platforms and canā€™t all buy at once. I think in 5 years Bronco may take the crown. I am now getting a dedicated off road vehicle with this purchase and will stop doing it in my wifeā€™s SUV. Iā€™ve given up sporty car driving.

Sponsored

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Regarding the numbers, there is no way to know when yours will be shipped. I recall somewhere, can't remember where now, that the order numbers are organized by region/state, in other words, there is a line and its state by state and only Ford has the decoder ring with how many they ship to different states and in what order. I recall this had something having to do with controlling the release flow so that units were evenly distributed and had the most impact. Can't find it using search.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was over estimating, however I believe most dealers are on the smaller side. 20 by 3k dealers is 60k.
I think thatā€™s a reasonable number, The obvious assumption in mine is that the number of orders are accurately represented on the reservation list. But if that list is filled with FE people wanting to crow, and devoid of base people not posting, that will skew it. But thatā€™s the risk with statistics.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope this is even remotely accurate. If true, and assuming 30-50% rate of cancellations mine should be done about 2-3 days after production starts. I just hope they work out all the bugs by then...

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Due to finding a better dealership, I went ahead and reserved another Bronco - this time a Black Diamond.

Difference between the 7/14 reservation and the 7/23 reservation is 213,823.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given my number is 101188XX I can expect somewhere around 26-30 days after start of production. factor out cancellations and lets call it 21-25 days after start of production....

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im pretty sure the only point of these "reservations" is so Ford can get an idea of demand, how many 2 doors vs 4 doors to build, what trims/options most people are going to want. Then they will know how to set up the assembly lines to produce the largest # of Broncos that people will buy. It says when you reserve that it doesn't guarantee delivery OR priority. Somewhere along the way, we will be told, "Well you can spec one out exactly how you want it, and it will be X months until it gets here, or we have this one on the way to this dealer right now and we can redirect it....yadda yada yada"

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somewhere along the way, we will be told, "Well you can spec one out exactly how you want it, and it will be X months until it gets here, or we have this one on the way to this dealer right now and we can redirect it....yadda yada yada"
ummmm...no.

You will be able to order it the way you want it and get it roughly in order of reservation.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this matters but I ordered a FE Monday night at around 10:30 pm and just ordered a Wildtrak last night 9:00. The number difference is 9434. I figured it would be alot more, but make more sense if your saying numbers a not sequential.
I ordered a Black Diamond on Wednesday night (7/15) and early Thursday morning (7/16) I stupidly canceled it and ordered an Outer Banks (unaware that I could've switched trims in December). The number difference is over 146,000. I freaked out, especially since I now want the Black Diamond again.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im pretty sure the only point of these "reservations" is so Ford can get an idea of demand, how many 2 doors vs 4 doors to build, what trims/options most people are going to want. Then they will know how to set up the assembly lines to produce the largest # of Broncos that people will buy. It says when you reserve that it doesn't guarantee delivery OR priority. Somewhere along the way, we will be told, "Well you can spec one out exactly how you want it, and it will be X months until it gets here, or we have this one on the way to this dealer right now and we can redirect it....yadda yada yada"
RIght. I mean unless you decided to request a first edition, theyre just gauging their market interest. I am sure things will be subject to change up until the point of ordering your vehicle. Also unless they do first reserve first serve on the reservations, I am unsure how else theyre going to be able to prioritize vehicle production.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ummmm...no.

You will be able to order it the way you want it and get it roughly in order of reservation.
So you are saying when those of us who have reserved one can actually order one, they are going to build all of those ordered ones BEFORE they start building the ones they have determined they are going to sell the most of?

EDIT: Answered my question from the FAQ page, you are right Gamecock

"'''''
Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?
ā€¢ Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.
''''''''
Sponsored

Last edited: