First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Guys - Since it seems like many of you have been through the ringer with reservations and orders and all that I thought you might be able to help me out. I placed my order 10/25/21 then followed up 11/9/21 and received the PDF below. Am I good to go and ordered with Ford now or does the word Preview mean they still haven't entered the order with Ford?

Ford Bronco Some Ordering help please 1636649236205
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding is that your order being previewed would mean Ford is looking to assign it a build date. Looking at your build, it would make sense.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok awesome thanks, I've never ordered a vehicle fro Ford and the order page with zero info on me other than name was a little weird. Guess I'll sit tight for a year or so now!

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Guys - Since it seems like many of you have been through the ringer with reservations and orders and all that I thought you might be able to help me out. I placed my order 10/25/21 then followed up 11/9/21 and received the PDF below. Am I good to go and ordered with Ford now or does the word Preview mean they still haven't entered the order with Ford?

Ford Bronco Some Ordering help please 1636649236205
The priority code of 19 means that it's in queue to go forward for build scheduling with ford. You are where you want to be.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok awesome thanks, I've never ordered a vehicle fro Ford and the order page with zero info on me other than name was a little weird. Guess I'll sit tight for a year or so now!
Congratulations. Not too bad a wait, all things considering. No promises that it gets picked up for a VIN right away, but its a really good sign.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at your Preview Order sheet your order has been entered into WBDO and is a clean buildable order, hence the priority code 19. Many people (including myself until recently) referred to that sheet as a DORA. However, the actual DORA comes from Ford and is sent to your dealer to confirm that order has been accepted. Next, be sure to get a purchase agreement signed by a sales manager.

My understanding is that your order being previewed would mean Ford is looking to assign it a build date. Looking at your build, it would make sense.
His order is not "previewing" he is referring to his order sheet.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’re good…let us know how it looks in late 2023 bc of the 2dr MIC

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at your Preview Order sheet your order has been entered into WBDO and is a clean buildable order, hence the priority code 19. Many people (including myself until recently) referred to that sheet as a DORA. However, the actual DORA comes from Ford and is sent to your dealer to confirm that order has been accepted. Next, be sure to get a purchase agreement signed by a sales manager.

His order is not "previewing" he is referring to his order sheet.
Ford Bronco Some Ordering help please 1636650221804

Im basing it off what the form said. This is completely different than my order confirmation form from almost a year ago.. Which is why I said 'my understanding.'

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info!

If we can't get it by 1st quarter 23' for my son to learn to drive with I'll get something else for him and change the order to a loaded up BL for the wife.

Even though it's a priority 19 I'm assuming all the guys ahead of me will go 1st or is Ford building whatever they can with parts availability?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some added context…

A DORA sheet comes from Ford’s old ordering system called CONCEPS. Some old-school dealers—especially dealers that focus on servicing fleets—still use CONCEPS. A DORA sheet looks like it came directly out of a late 1980s computer system… because… well… it is. CONCEPS used to be a largely fax-based system.

WBDO is Ford’s new ordering system and is significantly easier to use. WBDO does ultimately link back to CONCEPS on the backend. So a lot of dealers will submit an order via WBDO and then jump over to CONCEPS to print out the DORA, but… unnecessary.

And 100% agree with @BlueBronco. Make sure you and your dealer agree on pricing. The WBDO sheet lists the MSRP, but MSRP != final sales price.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with Schomp Ford locally as they were the only one listed in the good dealer list on this site. Now I did again confirm MSRP for the price verbally but when I ordered they didn't even take a deposit as they said Ford hadn't given them direction. I'll try to get them to put something in writing in the next few weeks, hoping to finally sit i and drive a 2 door they're getting so can addrees it then.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even though it's a priority 19 I'm assuming all the guys ahead of me will go 1st or is Ford building whatever they can with parts availability?
Kind of. You are not competing with everyone else that ordered a Bronco, you are competing with those at your dealership that ordered before you. And yes, they will run down your dealerships order list and build what they have parts for. That is why some recently placed soft top orders are getting built before Day1 hardtop reservations. However, as a 2-door you are still most likely looking at a late MY22 or possible early MY23.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealers are allowed to put a number between 10-19 in that field. The lower number the higher priority to build. But for the Bronco, Ford told all dealers to just put in a 19 since they are going to ignore the dealer's priority and build off of reservation date*. Some dealers will put in a 10 for you to make you feel all warm and fuzzy but it isn't supposed to matter**.

*assuming they have the parts available for the build. If not, skip to next guy in line.

**who the hell really knows what Ford is doing now

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got it makes sense now, a different dealer told me base low option builds are getting built much quicker than higher builds. He also said the two doors are starting to hit the ground so I shouldn't be surprised to see it in mid to late 22'.

I just drove by a Blue 2 door with paper tags in my neighborhood that I need to stop by and talk to the guy, looks like a higher build.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

However, as a 2-door you are still most likely looking at a late MY22 or possible early MY23.
This is for "walk-in" orders (with no reservation), correct?
Sponsored