Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ALL of our vehicles have been hit like that and its pissing me off. I hope these RockSliders (on order) F'up whoever hits me in the parking lot, it's just a matter of time to get hit.

Ford Bronco Someone f#$%ing hit my Bronco! 1634842964631
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a line between accidental damage, even if the one who caused the accident is an asshole about it; and deliberately damaging someone's property, or encouraging others to do so.

I don't know about this forum, but I know that most have specific rules against using them to encourage criminal activity.

At least now I'm not the biggest asshole on this forum, or in this thread. I guess I should be grateful to you for that.
There’s a difference between accidentally damaging someone’s property and leaving and deliberately damaging someone’s property and leaving? Lol please tell me more about the difference.

Why would you care if someone accidentally or deliberately kicked your car? I figure the sort of person who gets upset over a minor scuff isn't the sort of person that the Bronco was meant for.

Last edited:

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a difference between accidentally someone’s property and leaving and deliberately damaging someone’s property and leaving? Lol please tell me more about the difference.

Why would you care if someone accidentally or deliberately kicked your car? I figure the sort of person who gets upset over a minor scuff isn't the sort of person that the Bronco was meant for.
You weren't talking about anyone accidentally damaging anything.

You were talking about someone deliberately vandalizing another person's property. You were encouraging it.

I suppose it's useless to try to argue ethics with a sociopath.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ALL of our vehicles have been hit like that and its pissing me off. I hope these RockSliders (on order) F'up whoever hits me in the parking lot, it's just a matter of time to get hit.

1634842964631.png
What did those go for? I remember a group buy where everyone was pm’ing for price. Not sure why they didn’t say outright

also sorry for going off topic

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You weren't talking about anyone accidentally damaging anything.

You were talking about someone deliberately vandalizing another person's property. You were encouraging it.

I suppose it's useless to try to argue ethics with a sociopath.
Well how do you know if they accidentally damaged it? Maybe they deliberately damaged it because they love Jeeps and hate Ford? It’s funny how easily you can brush off the OP’s concerns about the damage to his car but god forbid someone mention your future Bronco… 🤔

Oh and for the record I live in Colorado so I couldn’t kick your Bronco even if you deserved it. ✌

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is partly why I’m going to line-x my entire bronco.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is why I'm buying the ugly ass steps from the get-go until I can replace them with some honest-to-goodness rock rails that stick out. Hopefully it'll do more damage to them than they do to me.

Used to be there was a bad apple in the bunch, now is the whole damn bushel.

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ARE YOU F#$%ING KIDDING ME?

I Brought my son to roller skate tonight. Parked in an empty end row. At the end spot, backed in... I can't believe I didn't check the Bronco there...

Got home and was putting the front roof panels back on and found this on the front passenger door. I'm literally on the verge on tears. I don't even have 300 miles on the truck. I also never moved a dash cam I have over to the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Someone f#$%ing hit my Bronco! 1634842964631

Only pic I have. I can't even look at it right now.

I was in literal disbelief as I was first looking at it, thinking there is no way this is real.

How is this even effing possible? I can still hardly believe this happened.
I feel you, I always park away from everyone with my vehicles and it never fails, someone always squeezes close next to me. Regardless of how many parking spots are available around me. I am so very sorry, this happened to you.

OP
OP
BlazinGTO

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
🤣 yeah, I can confirm I'm over it.

I wasn't upset very long. It was just such a bummer at the time. It happened shortly after delivery, after waiting so long to get the Bronco.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
🤣 yeah, I can confirm I'm over it.

I wasn't upset very long. It was just such a bummer at the time. It happened shortly after delivery, after waiting so long to get the Bronco.
How did the repair go and do you still have the Bronco?
Sponsored