First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh I understand your disappointment. I’d probably cry myself. Any chance the facility has cameras?
I was near the outside edge of the lot. I'm not so sure they have any there. The place doesn't open until 7pm tonight. So I will call then.

I was also next to the edge of a US Postal Service. I will be calling them too but I'm not so sure they will be much help.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

. . My wife’s Ford escape was backed into while I was in Kaiser recently . left a big dent in the back. I could not believe that Kaiser had no cameras in the lot . I can only imagine how you feel with the new bronco. Some people SUCK
Ask if the roller skating rink has security cameras maybe they picked something up on camera

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Day 13 of owning my 4runner the exact same thing happened to me - worse yet, I was on a FIRST DATE, exiting a restaurant with the girl. So I had to act real calm and collected even though I was DYING on the inside.

You have my sincere sympathy my dude

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ARE YOU F#$%ING KIDDING ME?

I Brought my son to roller skate tonight. Parked in an empty end row. At the end spot, backed in... I can't believe I didn't check the Bronco there...

Got home and was putting the front roof panels back on and found this on the front passenger door. I'm literally on the verge on tears. I don't even have 300 miles on the truck. I also never moved a dash cam I have over to the Bronco.

20211020_215451.jpg

Only pic I have. I can't even look at it right now.

I was in literal disbelief as I was first looking at it, thinking there is no way this is real.

How is this even effing possible? I can still hardly believe this happened.
Not that my comments will help in any way, but so sorry to hear of this. Clearly it was done by a spineless lowlife POS who doesn’t take responsibility for their own actions. I’d be pissed as well. Best wishes and keep an eye out for a white car with damage to the corner of their bumper.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 13 of owning my 4runner the exact same thing happened to me - worse yet, I was on a FIRST DATE, exiting a restaurant with the girl. So I had to act real calm and collected even though I was DYING on the inside.

You have my sincere sympathy my dude
Oh man I can only imagine how you felt inside, but you didn't want her to think you were some kind of raging a-hole on the first date. And no getting upset does not qualify any of us as a raging a-hole, but it could be misconstrued by an innocent bystander. I'll bet that ruined the night and your mind was on your 4runner and not her. Man that sucks!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Skating arena = lots of young drivers too

That sucks, looks like a fairly significant impact for a parking lot event......I can feel the pain

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just pick a good body shop body damage don’t look to bad paint is brand new shouldn’t be hard to match it will look like nothing happened

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

in NJ, you can park 50 miles away, and there is always some numb-nuts who wants to park right on top of you
Same in Houston! 😂 there’s always that asshole

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still waiting for my Bronco, but I know it's going to get dirty, it's going to get scratched, it's going to get dented.

I figure the sort of person who gets upset over a minor scuff isn't the sort of person that the Bronco was meant for.
What an idiotic take, this isn't damage from a trail.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, and FWIW, last year a deer literally ran into the side of my new F150, hit the front fender just beside the headlight, and literally pinballed down the side the truck, striking and denting every panel from the front to the back.

When I took it for repair, I learned that the aluminum panels do not repair easily and, in my case, they replaced all panels on the driver’s side with new ones and painted them (VB) to match. It was a $14k repair done by insurance. Cost me $100.

Point is, my truck was essentially brand-new again with the new bodywork and it was perfectly paint-matched. Go to a good bodyshop and push for a replacement door panel rather than a dent repair. Your spirits will return to normal knowing that you have a brand-new door on your brand-new Bronco instead of a dent-pulled, bond-smeared respray of a damaged panel.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What an idiotic take, this isn't damage from a trail.
I made the mistake of feeding the first troll. I'm not responding to that douchetroll. SMH self-entitled free speechers.... You're welcome for that.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ARE YOU F#$%ING KIDDING ME?

I Brought my son to roller skate tonight. Parked in an empty end row. At the end spot, backed in... I can't believe I didn't check the Bronco there...

Got home and was putting the front roof panels back on and found this on the front passenger door. I'm literally on the verge on tears. I don't even have 300 miles on the truck. I also never moved a dash cam I have over to the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Someone f#$%ing hit my Bronco! jack-nicholson-laugh

Only pic I have. I can't even look at it right now.

I was in literal disbelief as I was first looking at it, thinking there is no way this is real.

How is this even effing possible? I can still hardly believe this happened.
that sucks man, and I'm sorry that happened to you.

But do you mind if I ask why you back in?

I see people do this all the time and it kinda confuses me. Your car is now facing the opposite way of everyone else that parks head in. And I've noticed that it lines the car that is backed in more susceptible to damage, because it's not aligned with the other cars. i.e. your front doors are to the back of a car parked next to you. And now your mirrors are in the way of the car parked head in trying to open their back doors. And as we all know, who sits in the back of cars? kids. and now you've made it more complicated for a kid to get in & out of their door. Plus people getting to the front doors need to do some matrix moves to avoid your mirrors.

I'm generally just curious to why people do this, as I've never understood the reasoning behind it. In fact, when possible, I try not to park next to cars facing the wrong way. (maybe this is why you do it?)

Please, I'm not trying to pile onto the misery, as backed in or head in, either way, this person should've left a note or something. And I'm in no way saying you're at fault, bc you're not, as people should take responsibility of what they've done. But my guess is it was a kid getting out of their back door. Especially if you were at a kid friendly place. And there's no way a kid is going to leave a note, and the parent probably didn't even know it happened. Esp since if it's your front passenger side backed in, the person who hit you would've been back passenger side. (aka kid door)
Sponsored