Sponsored

Someone threw a rubber duck at me on the way home from my first oil change. (Pay no attention to the MPG report in the background...)

OP
OP
R.A.N.M.J.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work off of Lemmon Ave, šŸ¤£šŸ«£

I usually see quite a few Broncos over here
I took it to Planet Ford Dallas Love Field for an oil change since I got pass points to spare I figured I could use them on maintenance. I always see one or two in the area.
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My son is big into ducks and would love for some ducks to appear on ours! Haha! Has anyone been 'Sasquatched' yet? I remember one forum member last year talking about buying a bunch of Bigfoot figures and leaving them in Broncos. If anyone sees me, a $5 gas card would be great...will get me about 16.5 miles down the road!

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I took it to Planet Ford Dallas Love Field for an oil change since I got pass points to spare I figured I could use them on maintenance. I always see one or two in the area.
A month ago, they had 6 broncos for sale šŸ«£

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My son is big into ducks and would love for some ducks to appear on ours! Haha! Has anyone been 'Sasquatched' yet? I remember one forum member last year talking about buying a bunch of Bigfoot figures and leaving them in Broncos. If anyone sees me, a $5 gas card would be great...will get me about 16.5 miles down the road!
Hasnā€™t happened yet, but as an aside, years ago my wife bought me a beanbag Chewbacca to be my co-pilot. Heā€™s still riding with me in a pouch in the Bronco.

Attachments

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was heading down Lemon Ave. in Dallas and passed by a Jeep. Turned down Washington Ave. towards Gaston and noticed him start tailing me.

He pulls up along side me in the turn lane and throws a rubber duck into my Bronco. Says, "You've been ducked!" Does a U-turn and goes off on his merry way.

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

My wife thought it was cute. She's the one taking the pictures. I thought this was a Jeep thing and my license plate literally says "BRONCO"...

Is it wrong that I was mildly annoyed elated annoyed by it?

All in the spirit of togetherness, I guess. So, I went out and joined a Jeep club the next day...
Donā€™t be annoyed, that is definitely a surprisingly good gesture from a Jeeper! I just sold my Jeep and didnā€™t renew my club membership in LSJC. šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

bmuelz3

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey it's better than being brakes checked and flipped off by a jeep they can be dick bags sometimes

DaniCP

Outer Banks
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was heading down Lemon Ave. in Dallas and passed by a Jeep. Turned down Washington Ave. towards Gaston and noticed him start tailing me.

He pulls up along side me in the turn lane and throws a rubber duck into my Bronco. Says, "You've been ducked!" Does a U-turn and goes off on his merry way.

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

My wife thought it was cute. She's the one taking the pictures. I thought this was a Jeep thing and my license plate literally says "BRONCO"...

All in the spirit of togetherness, I guess. So, I went out and joined a Jeep club the next day...
I think thatā€™s awesome! Sharing love and spreading joy. Much better than being ugly and hateful! I like that the card is duckduckcar vs duckduckjeep too - open to any car they like! šŸ˜ƒ

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

As a Jeeper and Bronco owner - to a Jeep guy a duck gift is a sign of respect for your rig - a token that they appreciate and like your Bronco. Itā€™s a kindness - say thanks and enjoy the day.
Sponsored