Sponsored

Someone who reserved after you could get “your” Bronco!

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How? When the following happens.

Two customers have reservations for exactly the same build, but through two different dealers.

Customer A’s (your’s) reservation is ahead of Customer B’s by 1000 reservations.

Customer A‘s reservation comes up in the order system and Ford looks at the associated build order and determines there are no commodity issues and can be built. It then looks at the allocation status of the associated dealer and finds that dealer has no allocations left. The reservation is not converted and not build.

A week later Customer B’s reservation comes up and his order is also determined to have no commodity issues and can be built. This time the dealer has a remaining allocation open and the reservation is converted to an order then goes to be built.

Customer B gets his Bronco, Customer A (you) don’t.

Allocations shouldn’t be used. Build sequence should be by reservation number and product availability. “Dealership Allocations” is a Ford/Dealership internal issue, and should be transparent to customers.
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Life moves on regardless. It's just a car.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You'll miss out on all the new goodies!!

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why is everyone so worried about being first? The feeling will only last a very short time anyway. Do you know how fast a year goes by when you're over 30 years old? It's very quick.

P. S. I have a 2009 Challenger that still gets thumbs up from people. So focus on making your Bronco cool, not early.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Including price increase!!
If you're sensitive to a price increase, you shouldn't be buying this vehicle. The accessories alone will give a price sensitive person a heart attack.

Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If my neighbor who's ordering one also gets his first great I will be like the 5th one to drive in it with him. When mine comes in after his then he can drive me in his bronco to pick up my bronco. Or vice versa. This is not a real problem to have. Like no being able to pay your bills that's a real problem.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Life moves on regardless. It's just a car.
This^

Man I love the bronco, always have but motherf&$k its a car. So many threads and posts about when and why and what , allocation this, reservation time stamp that. Fuck there are so many more important things in this world to worry about than when will I get my 50k ride and will I beat my neighbor who most likely gives two shits about my car...
Calm down and drink some whiskey...and have a cigar

Hey the Packers won, Iowa has a top 5 basketball team, I got my covid vaccine and I have a smokin hot wife...

And you know what someday I will be driving a bronco

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey the Packers won, Iowa has a top 5 basketball team, I got my covid vaccine and I have a smokin hot wife...
As a Seahawks fan, part of your statement really bothers me. ?