Sponsored

Soon? Bronco Nation Interiors/Materials Video?

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like Mr. Levine is running their Twitter handle now too. Those guys are full of crap.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like we need another poll... who can guess which will be first... B&P or NB Interior Video?

I'm only sort of kidding.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Marketing and IT are so inept at Ford right now. Remember, underpromise and overdeliver. They should have just revealed the Bronco and then went into radio silence with a handful of in-person events. Just say, "full info coming in 2021" and leave it at that. That way, anything that is released before then is seen as a treat rather than an obligation because you've given the customer arbitrary deadlines.

You don't show how the sausage is made.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Understand the disastifcation on BN. But you're wasting your time critquing them. Let's be clear, Ford created BN as an external group to absorb any customer complaints, and Ford could leverage off BN to better manage delays. I.e. B&P gets pushed out another month, lets have BN release some information halfway through, so bridge the gap. Ford is controlling all of this. To think BN has delays because of 'video editting' or other reasons is laughable.

BN is being used as the mouth guard and the fall guy. It's Tom with Greg sprinkles.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Makes sense. It should come out before B&P. Ford is likely directing them on release dates, and as before, Ford is using BN as a the mouth guard to take any backlash, and set expectations. So BN releases this next week...the B&P comes out the following week, which is the last week of October. The only thing that irks me is the Moab event from the 28-31st. Im sure Ford does NOT want B&P to release prior to an upcoming event given the overwhelming questions/complaints at the event. Why would Ford want that? The event would just create a platform for people to voice any short-comings on B&P. I have a feeling Ford may pre-announce the B&P at the end of October. I.e they wont actually release it, but will announce WHEN they will release it, and that could mean early in the week following the Moab event - Monday/Tuesday Nov 2nd or 3nd. Just my two cents.
The Nov. 2nd date falls in line with my theory that B&P will release with the last episode of Bring Back Bronco.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Marketing and IT are so inept at Ford right now. Remember, underpromise and overdeliver. They should have just revealed the Bronco and then went into radio silence with a handful of in-person events. Just say, "full info coming in 2021" and leave it at that. That way, anything that is released before then is seen as a treat rather than an obligation because you've given the customer arbitrary deadlines.

You don't show how the sausage is made.
I agree. But that's not an ideal approach to take down the Wrangler. They need to be ahead of the curve, release as much informatoin as possible early on, and steer people away from buying the competition for a full year leading up to the release. It's a tyrannical move to erase a good portion of a 2020 Wrangler and 4Runner sales and convert those buyers to a 2021 Bronco. Thats why Ford has 165k reservations, not 100k. The negative? Customers getting strung along for a year. That's where we find ourselves now. But hey, it seems like it's working out for them.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree. But that's not an ideal approach to take down the Wrangler. They need to be ahead of the curve, release as much informatoin as possible early on, and steer people away from buying the competition for a full year leading up to the release. It's a tyrannical move to erase a good portion of a 2020 Wrangler and 4Runner sales and convert those buyers to a 2021 Bronco. Thats why Ford has 165k reservations, not 100k.
But hasn't Ford already admitted that they're beyond capacity anyway? What's the point? It's actually hurting their image more than helping. The return of the Bronco is plenty enough power to elbow into the market space. Journalists have been hyping it like crazy. They should have quit while they were ahead.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Nov. 2nd date falls in line with my theory that B&P will release with the last episode of Bring Back Bronco.
Yup, it all seems to round off their marketing calendar leading up to the B&P release.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But hasn't Ford already admitted that they're beyond capacity anyway? What's the point? It's actually hurting their image more than helping. The return of the Bronco is plenty enough power to elbow into the market space. Journalists have been hyping it like crazy. They should have quit while they were ahead.
Maybe it's hurting their image in the perspective of Bronco reservation holders. But it's great for their stock. They also took in about $16MM plus is reservations in a single quarter.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it's hurting their image in the perspective of Bronco reservation holders. But it's great for their stock. They also took in about $16MM plus is reservations in a single quarter.
That’s less than an hours worth of revenue for Ford. It also didn’t go to their books...but that amount is completely insignificant even if it had.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When will people understand Ford received $0 from reservations that went to dealers

Reactions: RG7

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guarantee something is going to drop..... right after I have my coffee.
Sponsored