Sponsored

Soon? Bronco Nation Interiors/Materials Video?

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TT is tool testing. pre-production for the factory equipment
So what the heck is C&M?? I’m getting so tired of these acronyms. I hear enough horrible ones with my agency I don’t need even more lol (and I’m not even old so don’t try to boomer me?)
Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what the heck is C&M?? I’m getting so tired of these acronyms. I hear enough horrible ones with my agency I don’t need even more lol (and I’m not even old so don’t try to boomer me?)
In the military it means Configuration Management, but for Bronco Nation I think it stands for Colors & Materials.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More whining! lol And when B&P comes out, people will whine about the price and why they can't get this with that. And then when their Bronco comes in, they'll whine even more.

Just go ahead and cancel your reservation and wait for your perfect vehicle with the exact options/accessories/color/interior that you want. That way you are totally happy...and those of us who hold onto our reservations will continue to move up in the system. Win/Win

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could believe it was actually him or not, but when the CEO posted here, he too said something along the lines of 'could you imagine if we released B&P prior to a major event like Super Cel East'? It would be mayhem. He also said end of October, guaranteed.

So Moab event creates a further push on the date. Which is why i think they will announce an official B&P date by the end of the month, but the site wont open up until after Moab. My opinion isnt totally predicated on CEOs post, because frankly, it may not have been him. But from a marketing and politcal standpoint, all of this makes sense.
Excerpt from the Bronco Hot Wheels reveal article "October is a big month for fans of the 2021 Ford Bronco (and there are quite a few around): not only is the Blue Oval expected to launch the official configurator in the next two weeks" :mad: Article is dated Oct 16th

Sponsored

FTFRS

I'm not a BN apologist, but they could have been technically correct weeks ago when they said they were done filming, because maybe at that point they thought they were done. I could see with the way the frankenbroncos are being built, that Ford didn't have one of each interior option produced yet, because maybe Ford was still finalizing options for the interior, and therefore maybe Ford told them that the plan was just to CGI the interiors.

So, BN gets exterior filming done and announces it, then gets into editing the video together with the CGI interior, and they give Ford feedback that it looks like shit mixed with real exterior shots. Ford agrees and then decides to actually build one of each interior option, leading to the delay for BN to finish filming again.

Regardless, I hope they're being truthful and accurate this time, and that the video really comes out next week. The timing is right to steal some of the Hummer reveal's thunder, especially if B&P comes along with the video, which would make sense.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not a BN apologist, but they could have been technically correct weeks ago when they said they were done filming, because maybe at that point they thought they were done. I could see with the way the frankenbroncos are being built, that Ford didn't have one of each interior option produced yet, because maybe Ford was still finalizing options for the interior, and therefore maybe Ford told them that the plan was just to CGI the interiors.

So, BN gets exterior filming done and announces it, then gets into editing the video together with the CGI interior, and they give Ford feedback that it looks like shit mixed with real exterior shots. Ford agrees and then decides to actually build one of each interior option, leading to the delay for BN to finish filming again.

Regardless, I hope they're being truthful and accurate this time, and that the video really comes out next week. The timing is right to steal some of the Hummer reveal's thunder, especially if B&P comes along with the video, which would make sense.
This whole video was supposed to be interiors. It had nothing to do with the exterior.

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Color and materials

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

B&P Tuesday of next week and this will drop on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. If B&P images aren’t CGI it will basically defeat the purpose of the video walkthrough.

Also this excuse is highly suspect. They stated they had it filmed weeks ago and were editing it. Now they are saying they had to wait for the actual interiors to film. So somewhere in there were some “alternate facts”.
"Alternate facts" sounds like Mike Levine is involved. ?

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If BN is coming this week then so am I!

This mirrors the mirth expressed by most on here and also mirrors my philosophy on customer service: "I'm not happy unless you're not happy"

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For a marketing team paid by Ford, they are really terrible.
So is their communications guy. Sorry I refuse to release Mike Levine's name though.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With how Ford has bungled this entire process, it makes me very nervous to purchase a Bronco this year.
Ford marketing doesn’t engineer and build the Bronco.
Also "bungled" is really in the eye of the impatient reservation holders. What exactly has been bungled? That Ford delayed Build & Price and now it's only going to be available a mere 8 months before Broncos arrive or only 3 months before we have to get our orders in?

Or is it that we all want different features/options/packages/configurations and Ford isn't making a model that is exactly what we want, nothing we don't want and $5,000 less than we want to pay? :)

Anyone ever shop other brands? Honda/Toyota are: "You get a stripper trim, a mid-level trim, and a high-level trim. What's on those trims is what you get."

It's one thing to wish for and ask for certain things, but to claim that Ford has messed up this product when we don't even know what the final options and configurations will be is ridiculous.
Yes, we're all very enthusiastic about the Bronco and want it to be the best it can be for ourselves, but if people are getting ticked off at this point, maybe they should take a break from Broncomania and wait until they get an e-mail from Ford that B&P is available.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Listen, when BN first teased about the C&M video they said it would be out AFTER the B&P. So when the "rock stars" had to delay it by a month BN did too. So them saying it's next week along with the Mach-E bug last night, I'm saying they may not be inaccurate.
Sponsored