Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be a bit confused... but why would I spend money to advertise the RTR logo?

I'm being sincere in my question. Is the RTR brand stock so high in the off-roading community they can charge same as Ford for a grill with their logo?

Just trying to understand...

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I might be a bit confused... but why would I spend money to advertise the RTR logo?

I'm being sincere in my question. Is the RTR brand stock so high in the off-roading community they can charge same as Ford for a grill with their logo?

Just trying to understand...
It's not my cup of tea, but it looks like it includes the headlights at that price. I've already seen people on this forum pay over a grand to install signature lighting.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not my cup of tea, but it looks like it includes the headlights at that price. I've already seen people on this forum pay over a grand to install signature lighting.
I see it now. The original link did not show off the included LED lighting very well. I don't believe it includes the Ford signature, only their own:

Ford Bronco Soon you can be like everyone else! RTR Grille pf-ac0b59b7--LIPMAN721401LR03x

Better photo was found here:
https://www.rtrvehicles.com/pages/bronco-rtr

The ] [ light bars that run through the Ford lighting, looks to be the lightning that included in the grill. Still not sure if it is my cup of tea, but definitely makes the price make more sense compared to a replacement Ford grill.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.rtrvehicles.com/pages/bronco-rtr

The ] [ light bars that run through the Ford lighting, looks to be the lightning that included in the grill. Still not sure if it is my cup of tea, but definitely makes the price make more sense compared to a replacement Ford grill.
The center bar with RTR written on it will be removable and can have Bronco lettering or a Light bar. My grill took a hit on the highway so I’m saving money by having the insurance company pay me direct for a grill replacement which will be the RTR. Hoping for light bar and front cam but not counting my chickens yet…

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The center bar with RTR written on it will be removable and can have Bronco lettering or a Light bar. My grill took a hit on the highway so I’m saving money by having the insurance company pay me direct for a grill replacement which will be the RTR. Hoping for light bar and front cam but not counting my chickens yet…
If the center bar is removable, it definitely changes the game for this grill!