Sponsored

Sorry folks. Not Sorry Folks. One more post about the 2-Door vs. 4-Door debate.

AZBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I have enjoyed the two-door and four-door debate adding to my excitement about receiving my own 2-Door Badlands that will never likely be built because my reservation was, gasp, a week after the announcement, it occurred to me that there is really no such thing as a 2-Door or 4-Door, because that big thing in the back with a tire on it looks like, well, a door. It also seems to have hinges, which are related to doors. So please amend all future posts to refer to the 3-Door or 5-Door so we know what model you're talking about. And while we are at it, for the sake of our children or our friends' children (friend's in the case of 2-Door buyers), the number "2" should be typed out as two. But if it had a 100 doors, you could type the numbers . . . since accuracy matters. I'll be sure to post pictures of my three-door as soon as it arrives sometime in 2026 . . .
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

While I have enjoyed the two-door and four-door debate adding to my excitement about receiving my own 2-Door Badlands that will never likely be built because my reservation was, gasp, a week after the announcement, it occurred to me that there is really no such thing as a 2-Door or 4-Door, because that big thing in the back with a tire on it looks like, well, a door. It also seems to have hinges, which are related to doors. So please amend all future posts to refer to the 3-Door or 5-Door so we know what model you're talking about. And while we are at it, for the sake of our children or our friends' children (friend's in the case of 2-Door buyers), the number "2" should be typed out as two. But if it had a 100 doors, you could type the numbers . . . since accuracy matters. I'll be sure to post pictures of my three-door as soon as it arrives sometime in 2026 . . .
Actually that thing on the back kind of looks like a GATE... in this case a swing gate not to be confused with a lift gate, and SADLY it's not a drop down tailgate because well.... that would've made the Bronco ALMOST perfect.

Being from Az I'm starting to think maybe you hang out with @Nickp a little too much.... He knows what I mean ;)

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate the clarification about spelling out the number and not. 2 often I see it written as a numberal and it drives me of a cliff crazeeee!!!

BTW, it is a 3D and 5D; always a has been.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That thing on the center console pit, covering the fuel fill access, the fuel cap replacement mechanism, and the one covering the glove box are also doors! Dear God, what have we been doing!? Are we up to 11 yet, so we don't have to spell out the numbers anymore?

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That thing on the center console pit, covering the fuel fill access, the fuel cap replacement mechanism, and the one covering the glove box are also doors! Dear God, what have we been doing!? Are we up to 11 yet, so we don't have to spell out the numbers anymore?
All I am getting from this is that there are more doors than cupholders. Am I hearing you right?
😂

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd think for better clarity we should begin referring to the as the two-cup or four-cup-holder models...

Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More doors than cupholders!!! Blasphemy!!!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh come on... it’s kinda funny

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has 1 door then.. or is it "one door"?

Ford Bronco Sorry folks.  Not Sorry Folks.  One more post about the 2-Door vs. 4-Door debate. Bronco No Doors Roof
Yes, one through ten and 11 to any number greater than 11. If we count the valves as doors, albeit not hinged doors, then we are definitely all past the one through ten grammatical trap.