First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well they won't let me order this so later I'll have to see if hot head makes a liner for the bronco.

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I skipped ahead to later comments-wasn't going to read 25 pages on headliners:sleep:
I think maybe the latches being able to clear the sound deadening material had something to do with the thickness, but it still looks sharp when fully installed.

I owned a JK for a few years and never once thought about the color of the inside of my hardtop. And never once thought about the cabin being loud.

If being able to hear a pin drop inside your ride as you cruise down the road is your thing, then by all means spend the $$$, but this shouldn't be a deal breaker.

View attachment 75468

View attachment 75469

View attachment 75470

View attachment 75471

View attachment 75472

View attachment 75473
[/QUOTE]

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this only for the MIC top? I have the impression that is the case. Is the MOD top finished inside as a standard part of it?

Can we get pictures of the MOD top inside panel surfaces so we can rip that to shreds as well?
Hmmm. So they are the same inside? looks pretty much the same to me
it looks the same as the MIC top because it is the MIC top. Your original post asking for the inside of a mod top was answered with a video of the wrong top. Moving this up so hopefully your original question gets answered as I am curious on if the B&P is correct and you can add it to the mod top as well (If it needs it). That, and if the mod top option still gets you the black mirror caps and the black painted grill on the BL, will be the last piece of the puzzle and I will be ready to order.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks so much for posting this, so I know I can save the money and buy a high quality headliner in the aftermarket instead. That looks like they simply glued a thin felt to the hardtop.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice!!! Just saved $495 off my build.... Looks like marine grade carpet. I can do better, n cheaper or go aftermarket. Thanks for the info...??
I had removed it from my build, but after seeing the pics I added it back.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chances are you answered this already, but 25 pages is a lot to read searching for 1 answer! Do you happen to know what material the high package sound deadoning material throughout the body is? I'm thinking for the washout interiors they can't install felt everywhere

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would look good, wrapped in soft Corinthian leather... Exactly what I plan to do...I could be, persuaded into alcantera ....
Oooh...Alcantera would be nice! Don't think it's a great sound deadening material though? We don't know what this material is? It looks like thin carpet, but I'm sure it's not. And I'm sure the shitty install won't be on production vehicles. Also, the MIC tops look like there's some type of high density styrofoam lining the inside, so the tops should be well insulated. If this material is a good sound deadener? The combination should be good? But I'll need more information before I spend $495.00 on it.
Sponsored