JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aside from the mentioned cut alignment, I like the look. I have been including these in my builds and I see no reason to change that. I'm still in on the OEM version.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m feeling them also we get a look at the cargo mats which I havenā€™t personally seen yet and will now definitely be adding with the extra $300 theyā€™re giving us!

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heck, he doesn't need a Bronco. Hotheads should just needs 2/4 door tops to make patterns. Surely someone nearby who gets an early Bronco and wants a headliner could lend their top to them. Maybe they could work a discounted or free headliner out of it for providing the loaner.
Hotheads just needs WeathertTech's 3D laser measuring technology to scan the 2-door and 4-door ceiling surface.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cannot tell for sure, does the headliner cover the rear shell as well (all three inner roof surfaces) in the 2-door and the four surfaces in the 4-door?

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Atrocious. I understand and sincerely hope that this was a first time, hand cut proto, but if I had asked my 11 year old to cut out and glue foam / felt / whatever it is, to the roof he would have done a better job. Whoever at Ford allowed this to be released to the public should be fired. This is a remainder to me why I prefer vehicles that are engineered and made in Japan.
2021 Bronco sound deadening headliner 7.jpg
The manufacturing term your looking for is called "die cut". Your 11 year old would not be mature enough to operate a die cutting machine in a modern production facility.

Just calm down. The pics provide the details of what the sound deadening material looks like rather than the production quality of the final roof panel assembly.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TN sun, hot roof, melted glue, you may end up with the carpet sound deadening in your lap while driving down the road.

Sponsored

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It does not look like a very heavy item. How does it put the vehicle overweight and why then isnā€™t it available on a SaS BD?

The Hothead products look nice and appear easy to install. I would prefer a factory installed item if it was available.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To me it looks like it was cut kinda wonky, if you zoom in on the pics, the straight edges are not straight. Also does not appear to be very thick or insulating, looks like felt they glued to the tops; not sure how that would qualify as sound deadening.
Agree, looks like 3rd grade art project. But I am sure it will be better in production. What do Jeep people have to say?

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info?! Honestly, it doesnā€™t look bad depending on what interior colors youā€™ll have.

But definitely like the idea of the HotHeads product including radiant barrier now. Of course if anything comes up wrong under warranty replacement for the tops, there might be some lo$$ there on self-purchased liners. Worth the risk.

Appears ? the Ford material is the loose threaded vehicle carpet which is what Iā€™m trying to avoid (BD/BL).

while youā€™re here....??
Letā€™s take a trip down memory lane:
Ford Bronco Sound deadening headliner on Bronco top (first photos) 770F0EA5-9B1F-4854-B8C1-510440E387D3

Last edited:

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I'm shocked that the supplier isn't putting those on before they ever get to yall.
Sponsored