Dr0ptuna

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A headache
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Amazing you can tell that from some poor quality pics.
I also noticed you have 3 posts and 2 of them are negative. A great way to get started.
And you can tell from the same pics? We’re literally looking at the same thing, your opinion is just as valid as mine because we are straight up guessing. My judgement says that’s not worth the money and yours says it’s worth it for whatever reason. Trust me my posts would have been much more positive if there was something to be positive about but as many people on this thread have pointed out there’s a LOT that doesn’t satisfy the skeptics who want to be sure they aren’t paying for something that isn’t worth it. It was a no-brainer add on for me before these pics because I expected more, luckily we got to see it beforehand and can put the money towards other things or bring the price down.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And you can tell from the same pics? We’re literally looking at the same thing, your opinion is just as valid as mine because we are straight up guessing. My judgement says that’s not worth the money and yours says it’s worth it for whatever reason. Trust me my posts would have been much more positive if there was something to be positive about but as many people on this thread have pointed out there’s a LOT that doesn’t satisfy the skeptics who want to be sure they aren’t paying for something that isn’t worth it. It was a no-brainer add on for me before these pics because I expected more, luckily we got to see it beforehand and can put the money towards other things or bring the price down.
There's another thread with updated pics that show they look far better than in the dark pics. The look makes it worth the price to me.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder what makes people think that labor, R&D, and time is free? just about anything you pay for has money added above the actual cost. Headliner Fabric isn't free and the cost of cutting it with straight edges and installing also isn't free.

I'm not knocking anyones choice, but to have to remove my tops, sand them, and attach aftermarkets is worth the extra few bucks... because my labor rate cost as well.

If you think it is a subpar quality produce, is just a gimick, and will do nothing, I can understand... but to think you should be getting it for $100 is ridiculous.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK, I had to :p
1610044445786.png
Ok.. I hate smart ass replies and will never get back the hours I've had to spend reading non-valueable comments... but I have to admit.... that was a good one!

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So what all we've seen is pics of the Ford option and no aftermarket solution and no aftermarket pricing. HotHeads has a product for the Jeep and pricing within a few hundred of Ford's factory option.

With all due respect to HotHeads, they have some excellent IP developed for the Jeep that it may or may not be able use for their Bronco offering. HotHeads may have to almost start clean sheet to develop their Bronco product.

At this decision point, the Ford solution is the best option IMO.

Dvanderm

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Aspen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep. Looks like I’m going with the Hothead Headliner instead.
So what are the differences in cost and quality between the Hothead headliners and the Ford sound deadening headliner?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what are the differences in cost and quality between the Hothead headliners and the Ford sound deadening headliner?
If Hotheads is like their Jeep version, to get the entire kit is about $50 more than Ford factory.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Quick Question. Does the modular top come with this sound deadening headliner automatically? Or is it still an add?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The factory headliner is also available as an accessory, cost about $300. Installation would be extra $$ unless you DIY. Described as being made by Covercraft.
The HotHeads is a different design, different product, and different appearance.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The factory headliner is also available as an accessory, cost about $300. Installation would be extra $$ unless you DIY. Described as being made by Covercraft.
The HotHeads is a different design, different product, and different appearance.
Thanks. Remember reading this but forgot the outcome.

Im wondering if its worth it to not purchase and purchase the hotheads. I know it got better reviews on the jeep forumz

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea why sound deadening isn't available with the 2.7L Ecoboost?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any idea why sound deadening isn't available with the 2.7L Ecoboost?
It is on the 4 door OBX with 2.7. I ordered it for mine. Not sure if all models allow it due to GWVR restrictions.

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is on the 4 door OBX with 2.7. I ordered it for mine. Not sure if all models allow it.
Wouldn't let me order it with 2.7L Badlands w/ Sasquatch. The dealer tried to do it themselves as well and they also said they couldn't do it. Such a weird dependency.
Sponsored