Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have no doubt that Hot Heads is a great product. But we are talking less that 200 difference in price and it's good to go the day you pick up your Bronco with a factory tested and guaranteed solution. One engineer stated he would recommend the head liners if this were going to be you daily driver. (Talking MIC hard top option)

I know it all adds up though so if you are looking to save it is a place to start.
Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMO, the Hotheads liners are better than the factory Wrangler ones. Don't know about the Ford but no one else does either. Hotheads makes a very quality product. You're thinking about the headliner in a vehicle few have seen and no one has set in yet.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMO, the Hotheads liners are better than the factory Wrangler ones. Don't know about the Ford but no one else does either. Hotheads makes a very quality product. You're thinking about the headliner in a vehicle few have seen and no one has set in yet.
Plus the HH has a radiant barrier added to it. I haven't seen anywhere that the factory Ford one does. Might not matter to some but anything that reflects the heat here is a bonus.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on pricing, an aftermarket product is not going to save much if any money and you still have to install it. I might go factory on this. Just one of the many things I wish we had real info on prior to ordering.
I'm thinking factory, too, but wish we had more info before ordering.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sound Deadening Headliner, Have we seen it yet? How many people are choosing it upon order? I know Jeep offers it from the Factory but I think Quadratec sells it aftermarket. I wonder how well it will work on the Bronco. My friend has a JLU and just bought aftermarket sound deadening for it (He did not want to pay the price of the factory one). The way he described it, seemed like it did just an ok job of keeping any noise out. I am used to driving around vehicles with bad vibration and wind noises, and will be enjoying this Bronco mostly with the top off and probably a bikini top on questionable days. So Im not sure what to do.

Thoughts?
The unfortunate situation is nobody outside of Ford Employees has driven or ridden in the Bronco on the Highway, and talked about it.
My assessment is, being a molded hard top light weight sections the pieces are hollow ( Like an Top of an Igloo Cooler ) it will most likely resonate or echo with road noise on the highway with the off-road tires.

Sponsored

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it a glitch in Build and Price that sound deadening cannot be added to Sasquatch. Shows can be added to all models.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on pricing, an aftermarket product is not going to save much if any money and you still have to install it. I might go factory on this. Just one of the many things I wish we had real info on prior to ordering.
FYI: Many people prefer the aftermarket option not because it's cheaper, but because it's way better.

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will not get the sound deadening liner. The heat of the desert would probably melt off the glue. I'll be topless most of the time or running bikini top.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If it is available with the model you want.....

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it a glitch in Build and Price that sound deadening cannot be added to Sasquatch. Shows can be added to all models.
Don't think it is a glitch my friend. Same reason you can't have rails when you add some items on a 4 door.

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just watched the latest Q&A and it got me thinking about this sound deadening headliner. I haven’t seen any pictures of the Bronco with or without it. I looked at the HH product and it looks clean. Just wondering what we’d be getting from Ford. Also, how much extra weight is this adding to the removable top pieces? If it’s enough to throw off the gvwr on some models, I’m assuming that it’s considerable. Before watching the HH video I was imagining just foam pieces being stuck to the inside of your roof. I honestly have no idea what to expect.

OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I just watched the latest Q&A and it got me thinking about this sound deadening headliner. I haven’t seen any pictures of the Bronco with or without it. I looked at the HH product and it looks clean. Just wondering what we’d be getting from Ford. Also, how much extra weight is this adding to the removable top pieces? If it’s enough to throw off the gvwr on some models, I’m assuming that it’s considerable. Before watching the HH video I was imagining just foam pieces being stuck to the inside of your roof. I honestly have no idea what to expect.
It would be very bizarre to me if the headliner pushed the Bronco over the GVWR

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following....this is a good workaround if there are delays from parts department if your build have factory liners locked out

So the owner is a member here? What's his name? Would love to see what their estimation is on having this ready for bronco customers.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Boom 2-4 weeks upon them getting their tester
Ford Bronco Sound Deadening Headliner. BB1778B2-77E6-4BF1-9D0F-1A058833518F

OP
OP