Soundbar from SEMA Vehicle-- why?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Not to sound rude but i dont even understand the question, why would somone want their speakers and system to sound louder??? Well where im from the real question would be who wouldnt want their speakers even louder lol. Most people i know upgrade there speakers and systems soon as they get a new car, especially if you have jeep or bronco and the top and doors off you need a louder system then normal. And also from what i heard the B&O system in the bronco and some of the other fords leave a lot to be desired, i have friends that told me if you are getting the lux package for the upgraded speakers that it is not worth it at all, and your much better off saving that money and having better speakers put in at a local radio shop. But some people dont like the music up to loud which to each his own, but i know a louder system will be the first thing done to my bronco.
Not so much to be louder but fuller. With speakers in few locations, you may be inclined to play it loud to hear it up front. Being surrounded by more speakers would allow to play at a lower volume and still be heard.

Advertisement

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport
ford-bronco-cactus-gray-white-top-img_7863-jpg-jpg.jpg

Not to get off topic, but I never noticed how nice that smooth white fiberglass top is on the inside. Wow. No, double wow!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

ford-bronco-cactus-gray-white-top-img_7863-jpg-jpg.jpg

Not to get off topic, but I never noticed how nice that smooth white fiberglass top is on the inside. Wow. No, double wow!
Careful not to get too attached. That is from the CG 4-door that was a very special one-off. Nothing about that Bronco should be assumed to be what production units will look like.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport
Careful not to get too attached. That is from the CG 4-door that was a very special one-off. Nothing about that Bronco should be assumed to be what production units will look like.
Absolutely. Just like the rest of that CG and white pre-pro, there is so much to admire, despite the fact that much of it will never see the light of day in our world.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
I'd say there's almost no chance it works in conjunction with the head unit. It's probably used as a detachable mobile sound solution.

Vigor

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima 2011
I was hoping it would augment the B & O to up the performance even more. The owners guide isn't totally clear if connecting to the head unit allows any source to be selected. I'm hoping if one were to order it that it would come connected to the head unit and not just for use as a Bluetooth speaker. The B & O may be OK, but with only 10 speakers I'm not expecting greatness by any means.
Believe these will be best for day camping, and tail gating. $900 is a steep price for a speaker that supplements just those two activities. But this speaker will surely make you the life of the party
I'd say there's almost no chance it works in conjunction with the head unit. It's probably used as a detachable mobile sound solution.

I've accepted this to simply be the way

Advertisement

Advertisement