First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the call that I'm ordering tomorrow. There's are 10 in South Carolina who confirmed on the Master Order Forum. Where are you from, what did you order, who is your dealer and what was your deal? MSRP & Invoice Etc. I'll go first with what I will order. 2 Door Black Diamond, Advanced 4x4, 2.7, Mid Pkg and Towing. I am ordering from Stephens Auto in West Virginia and I'm in West Columbia. I look forward to hearing from you!

Edit: I scratched Advanced 4x4
Sponsored

Last edited:

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in CHS with a dealer in VA, I am on the list for 2022. Palmetto was a nightmare so I switched ?‍♀

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I stayed with Fort Mill Ford in Fort Mill SC.

They are a sonic automotive group dealer, which carries the one price setup. MSRP price. Just tax and the sc doc fee. ($499).

4 door black diamond. Mid package and 2.7 is the only real upgrade I did.

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not ordered yet. I could not get a response from Jim Hudson Ford, so trying to switch dealers. Ordering 4dr Badlands Area 51 with High pkg, MIC. I hope I can get the order placed this week once I find the right dealer. Order # is 102, so should get a '21MY.

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not ordered yet. I could not get a response from Jim Hudson Ford, so trying to switch dealers. Ordering 4dr Badlands Area 51 with High pkg, MIC. I hope I can get the order placed this week once I find the right dealer. Order # is 102, so should get a '21MY.
I’m not sure what you mean by your order number is 102. When did you reserve/timestamp? Jim Hudson has 70 allocations or so I was told. I wouldn’t expect the other 2 Columbia dealers to go below MSRP.

Sponsored

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In Greenville SC and I placed my order with a dealer down in New Orleans for 1k below invoice and a powertrain warranty. Placed my order a few days ago for a 2 door Outerbanks in Area 51 with Sasquatch and High Package.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Greenville SC and I placed my order with a dealer down in New Orleans for 1k below invoice and a powertrain warranty. Placed my order a few days ago for a 2 door Outerbanks in Area 51 with Sasquatch and High Package.
Nice. :) I’m in Greenville too. Going with Fairway Ford.

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I would of known about NOLA because I would of liked that Road Trip better than West Virginia. Same deal 1K under invoice.

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure what you mean by your order number is 102. When did you reserve/timestamp? Jim Hudson has 70 allocations or so I was told. I wouldn’t expect the other 2 Columbia dealers to go below MSRP.
Sorry, that was confusing. Reservation # begins with 102, so should get a 2021. I am waiting to find out the other dealers allocation before switching. Should know tomorrow. None are below MSRP

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm in Beaufort and need to finish up my order with Granger. 99% sure it's going to be a VB BD 2-dr with 2.7, Sasquatch and Mid. Trying to make my mind up on keeping the MIC or going with the black mod top and painting it white. I know I have pretty much all the deadly sins that might delay my Bronco but would rather wait for what I want.

Hopefully another local will chime in, haven't seen anyone near on the forum.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, that was confusing. Reservation # begins with 102, so should get a 2021. I am waiting to find out the other dealers allocation before switching. Should know tomorrow. None are below MSRP
I hate to break it to you but the reservation numbers are not in sequence of timestamp. Do you know when you reserved? Do you have the confirmation email?

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish I would of known about NOLA because I would of liked that Road Trip better than West Virginia. Same deal 1K under invoice.
You could take the long way and do the Blue Ridge Parkway. No idea how much time that would add though

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could take the long way and do the Blue Ridge Parkway. No idea how much time that would add though
That's not a bad idea and SAC said there's some trails in West Virginia I could try time permitting of course. Thanks!

mrneddles

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan, Flex, Focus ST, C350, CorvetteX2, 911, 914
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In Charleston. Black Diamond 2 door manual, only options are PPF, floor liners, and Bimini top for the beach. Went with Jones Ford. Paying sticker. SA said I’m one of the first few in line. Time stamped July 15.

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In Charleston. Black Diamond 2 door manual, only options are PPF, floor liners, and Bimini top for the beach. Went with Jones Ford. Paying sticker. SA said I’m one of the first few in line. Time stamped July 15.
Did you have any interaction with Palmetto or just straight to Jones?
Sponsored