First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate to break it to you but the reservation numbers are not in sequence of timestamp. Do you know when you reserved? Do you have the confirmation email?
I have to second this, it all depends on where you fall in line with your particular dealership reservation and what options you chose. From what I have seen 7/13 -7/15 will most likely get MY2021 and anyone after is getting pushed to MY2021.

I wish I would of known about NOLA because I would of liked that Road Trip better than West Virginia. Same deal 1K under invoice.
Yeh they really didn't advertise the deal much online, I just got lucky with a friend being local to that area. I Plan on flying down and road tripping it back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to second this, it all depends on where you fall in line with your particular dealership reservation and what options you chose. From what I have seen 7/13 -7/15 will most likely get MY2021 and anyone after is getting pushed to MY2021.

Yeh they really didn't advertise the deal much online, I just got lucky with a friend being local to that area. I Plan on flying down and road tripping it back.
John from Stephens Auto Center posted on their thread that the #62 person on his call list had the lowest reservation number. A lot of people are new to the party and they either haven't interacted enough on the forums are not informed altogether. They are finding out that ordering has started and know nothing of the process involved, timestamps and allocations, and they are surprised to find out they probably will not get an allocation. I joined B6G 2 and half months ago and my knowledge of process has grown dramatically. I hope Todd's timestamp and situation works out for him.

mrneddles

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Macan, Flex, Focus ST, C350, CorvetteX2, 911, 914
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you have any interaction with Palmetto or just straight to Jones?
Straight to Jones. I use them for servicing my other two Fords. I have never purchased new from Jones, so will see.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My profile pic is my build. It's a 4DR Badlands with Sas and Lux. Dealer says MSRP and that based on their orders, I will likely get a MY2021 even though my timestamp is not in the first 3 days. I'm skeptical based on all of the stuff I've read.

I'm currently with Stokes Hodges in Graniteville, but I'm looking into Granger if they won't budge off of MSRP.

Last edited:

tomcartmeljr

Everglades
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra 1500/Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm in Bluffton, but ordered through a friend who sells at JC Lewis in Savannah. They think I'm getting a 2021, but I know I want a few late availability options, so we'll see. I'm fine either way, my wife and I have gotten by with my work truck and her car forever, so a little longer is no biggie. Antimatter Blue Black Diamond 4 door, 2.7, auto, non squatch, mid package, mod black hardtop for invoice.

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From Sumter. 2dr 2.3 Base IS with auto, no squatch. My knock around vehicle update. Going with Granger October program so will be a MY22. No area dealers had any interest in talking price so moved on.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From Sumter. 2dr 2.3 Base IS with auto, no squatch. My knock around vehicle update. Going with Granger October program so will be a MY22. No area dealers had any interest in talking price so moved on.
You never know Mark. With so many folks ordering options on constraint, and some holding off until '22, you may get a nice surprise. Granger is going to have a huge allocation, so cross your fingers that your simple build may just be in the first, or second lot. I'm a 10/04 res with Granger, and it seems everyone of my options are late available, or on constraints. I know you'll get yours before mine is even a twinkle in Ford's eyes. :)

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You never know Mark. With so many folks ordering options on constraint, and some holding off until '22, you may get a nice surprise. Granger is going to have a huge allocation, so cross your fingers that your simple build may just be in the first, or second lot. I'm a 10/04 res with Granger, and it seems everyone of my options are late available, or on constraints. I know you'll get yours before mine is even a twinkle in Ford's eyes. :)
I trying to keep my excitement in check. Are you doing a fly and drive or other?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I trying to keep my excitement in check. Are you doing a fly and drive or other?
I'm trading my Jeep JL, so we're gonna drive. If all goes as planned were going to head further west before heading back east.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm trading my Jeep JL, so we're gonna drive. If all goes as planned were going to head further west before heading back east.
Nice plan.
I noticed your "Free Stig" avatar. I'm all in with that idea. Sure miss the flow of photos from the factory. And now they are preparing to go full throttle with production, inside photos would have made waiting so much easier. I'm thinking this time next year with no major disasters at Ford.

Sponsored

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update - I moved my order to Chapman in PA. My dealer wouldn't budge on MSRP. Chapman is 3% below invoice.

HCO

Base
First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F 250 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in Spartanburg ordered mine at Laura Ford in Sullivan Missouri, 2k below MSRP build date of 8/23. Carbon Gray 4dr. base looking for BL of BB wheels!

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Spartanburg ordered mine at Laura Ford in Sullivan Missouri, 2k below MSRP build date of 8/23. Carbon Gray 4dr. base looking for BL of BB wheels!
I haven't heard of that Dealer before. Good catch on that! It's been awhile since there's been activity on this thread. Thanks for the update. Anybody else?

Reactions: HCO

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't heard of that Dealer before. Good catch on that! It's been awhile since there's been activity on this thread. Thanks for the update. Anybody else?
I ordered locally. Bronco was built on 06/16. Delivery is to W. Columbia via rail. Ford says it will arrive 7/17-7/22.

Likely, because everyone is ordering from out-of-state. They can’t get a trainload….

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered locally. Bronco was built on 06/16. Delivery is to W. Columbia via rail. Ford says it will arrive 7/17-7/22.

Likely, because everyone is ordering from out-of-state. They can’t get a trainload….
I know exactly where the rail yard is.
Sponsored

Reactions: HCO