Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you have any interaction with Palmetto or just straight to Jones?
I am through Jones Ford. I am a day 1 ressie holder. I built back in January, my car was built on 6/18, I am waiting for shipment now. I keep telling myself it has nothing to do with the dealership itself, but it is really hard getting answers on anything right now.
4dr OBX, 2.7, Lux, antimatter blue.
Sponsored

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am through Jones Ford. I am a day 1 ressie holder. I built back in January, my car was built on 6/18, I am waiting for shipment now. I keep telling myself it has nothing to do with the dealership itself, but it is really hard getting answers on anything right now.
4dr OBX, 2.7, Lux, antimatter blue.
I think Jones is better than Palmetto personally!

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, we’ll be on the same rail car. Keep your eyes open. I’ll come down whenever you say….
I know where they offload the trains. Coming from Charlotte take Exit 1 from I-77 and left at the light onto US 321. It will be 2-3 miles on your right. Unfortunately mine will be delivered to Danville WV hopefully before the end of August. Take some pics for us when you get it please!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In Greenville SC and I placed my order with a dealer down in New Orleans for 1k below invoice and a powertrain warranty. Placed my order a few days ago for a 2 door Outerbanks in Area 51 with Sasquatch and High Package.
If you don't mind sharing, what was your final price? I'm in SC, but a trip to Nola to save some $$ sounds great. Thanks!

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just did my reservation for Stephens in WV, now have to wait for order banks to open in September and then probably wait until end of next year to see my Bronco. Oh well. Dealer in NOLA that was mentioned here is no longer offering any great deals and 2 Rivers is offering invoice. Stephens looks to be the best bet at this point and it's a short flight from Charlotte to Charleston WV, so we'll see....

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just did my reservation for Stephens in WV, now have to wait for order banks to open in September and then probably wait until end of next year to see my Bronco. Oh well. Dealer in NOLA that was mentioned here is no longer offering any great deals and 2 Rivers is offering invoice. Stephens looks to be the best bet at this point and it's a short flight from Charlotte to Charleston WV, so we'll see....
John should be sending you a welcome to the family email soon. He communicates really well and you should definitely watch the Stephens Auto thread on B6G.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

John should be sending you a welcome to the family email soon. He communicates really well and you should definitely watch the Stephens Auto thread on B6G.
Yeah, John's been super responsive, typically responding to emails in minutes and answering all my dumb questions. I really appreciate that.

natekam

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put my Reservation and order in via Tidelands Ford on 7/12/21. Outer Banks, 2.7L, Carbonized Gray, Navy Pier Cloth, Tow, Hard top, High Package and Black wheels. Sounds like its going to be a while so I guess I can save up for the down payment (silver lining?). Have any fellow hard-toppers been offered the Hardtop conversion kit if they switch to a soft top?

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I stayed with Fort Mill Ford in Fort Mill SC.

They are a sonic automotive group dealer, which carries the one price setup. MSRP price. Just tax and the sc doc fee. ($499).

4 door black diamond. Mid package and 2.7 is the only real upgrade I did.
I ordered from fort mill Ford supposed to be built Thursday. Did you get yours yet?

Sponsored

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

after sitting in purgatory with a blend date of 6/17 and build date of 6/18, I am on a rail being sent to Jones Ford in Charleston. Thinking 10-12 days of rail time, hoping for delivery on 8/15, 8/16.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went with Fort Mill Ford…..plenty of service history with them and purchased my F250 there…..reservation within first 12 or so hours…..2dr, BL, MIC, lux, tow…..haven’t heard a thing but it is what it is. Figure bugging the Sales staff gets one nowhere.
BTW, order numbers are dealer assigned and really mean seemingly nothing in allocation order.
Sponsored