First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to find out information on SC Dealers and what they are doing beyond what the Spreadsheet shows
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry area here, haven't heard any dealers offering anything. Was originally OC Welch at the beginning but have since switched because of better deals elsewhere.

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lowcountry area here, haven't heard any dealers offering anything. Was originally OC Welch at the beginning but have since switched because of better deals elsewhere.
Who did you go with? Mine is currently with Dick Smith in Columbia but they didn't have much information. I wasn't a member of this forum until a few days ago and I probably didn't ask the right questions. This place has given me so knowledge in a very short period of time.

Mabes

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who did you go with? Mine is currently with Dick Smith in Columbia but they didn't have much information. I wasn't a member of this forum until a few days ago and I probably didn't ask the right questions. This place has given me so knowledge in a very short period of time.
I live right down the street from you in Lexington. I am going to Stephens in WV

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I went with Granger in Iowa, will fly in and drive back.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gerald Jones in Augusta
No ADM says Ford hasn't decided on pricing. The example they gave is the Mach-E is the same invoice and MSRP. Dealer Fees $489.50 + $299.00 Etch. I don't know what that is. First Place Finish $795 & Synchronize $699. I didn't ask about X-Plan. I don't think I qualify.

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gerald Jones in Augusta
No ADM says Ford hasn't decided on pricing. The example they gave is the Mach-E is the same invoice and MSRP. Dealer Fees $489.50 + $299.00 Etch. I don't know what that is. First Place Finish $795 & Synchronize $699. I didn't ask about X-Plan. I don't think I qualify.
I looked up Etch

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Gerald Jones in Augusta
Bronco isn't X-plan eligible but hate to tell you that dealer is charging you ADM with whatever those add-ons are! That's almost $1800 over msrp for what's probably not $50 worth of value.

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco isn't X-plan eligible but hate to tell you that dealer is charging you ADM with whatever those add-ons are! That's almost $1800 over msrp for what's probably not $50 worth of value.
I didn't include them saying that SYNC and First place was optional. I sent a follow up email about Etch.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I didn't include them saying that SYNC and First place was optional. I sent a follow up email about Etch.
Take the deal you're comfortable with, personally with as many deals around the country, msrp with no add-ons should be the minimum if I didn't want the drive and stay local but even at that you're giving up a couple of thousand over the Stephens or Granger deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I jumped on the Stephens Bronco Train this morning. When I called to give my deposit for the Reservation the nice lady I spoke with told me I was one of the early ones but still I'm #252 in line for them. I wonder how many they have.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trying to find out information on SC Dealers and what they are doing beyond what the Spreadsheet shows
You're not going to find it. I struck a deal with Two Rivers outside of Nashville. A little "less" than Stephens but I am happy with the deal. Their customer service has been awesome. Sent me my gift this week.
Ford Bronco South Carolina Res Holders 389A8CE8-C8B4-4F41-AFD2-08DFB6F501F1_1_105_c

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would run away from this as fast as possible..find yourself a better deal with a dealer who knows what they are talking about

OP
OP
BigSki150

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would run away from this as fast as possible..find yourself a better deal with a dealer who knows what they are talking about
I looked at changing to Two Rivers. Their site said invoice pricing and Stephens is $1000 below invoice. Is Two Rivers a better deal than what their site says? Thanks.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I looked at changing to Two Rivers. Their site said invoice pricing and Stephens is $1000 below invoice. Is Two Rivers a better deal? Thanks.
Nope - it is not. I just didn't want to go to West Va. More excited about all the trails by the Smokies and BR. Plus I am getting Invoice pricing on the trims, invoice price on the accessories, any potential rebate money (likely none), a delivery gift, and $100 doc fees with X-plan PIN, etc.
Sponsored