Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Next Week in Miami area a 2-dr Cyber Orange Sasquatch Badlands will be making the rounds for dealer training. Kendall Ford was mentioned specifically, but there will be other dealers that will be visited. It will only be a few hours on a specific day so call your dealer to find out when their dealer training will be held. As many area aware, we were teased a 2-dr Cyber Orange Sasquatch Badlands at the Orlando Auto Show last December and the 4-dr VB BB and 4-dr RR OBX made their rounds at the Bronco Family Road Show this spring. The rig pictured will be making it's rounds and you can crawl/sit/drool while the rig is parked and the training is being conducted.

Ford Bronco South Florida Enthusiasts - Week of 6/21/21 (next week) - Squatch Badlands (1)

Ford Bronco South Florida Enthusiasts - Week of 6/21/21 (next week) - Squatch Badlands (7)

Ford Bronco South Florida Enthusiasts - Week of 6/21/21 (next week) - Squatch Badlands (2)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Squatch I'm pretty sure you took the tilt-shift photos at Kendall during the Bronco Family Roadshow. Of course, they were the 4 doors. You may be interested in seeing and sitting in a 2-dr Sasquatch Badlands coming your way next week.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Squatch I'm pretty sure you took the tilt-shift photos at Kendall during the Bronco Family Roadshow. Of course, they were the 4 doors. You may be interested in seeing and sitting in a 2-dr Sasquatch Badlands coming your way next week.
It was Metro Ford... I think... it's already the weekend, so I could be on planet Krypton right now, idk.

Thanks for the heads up! I will see what I can do about getting to see the two-door for sure!

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was Metro Ford... I think... it's already the weekend, so I could be on planet Krypton right now, idk.

Thanks for the heads up! I will see what I can do about getting to see the two-door for sure!
I realized after I typed the earlier response that it was Metro. Metro was one of the dealerships the guy mentioned that he be visiting next week. Give them a call to find out what day. I sat in it for an hour eavesdropping on the training.

And the 2-dr is worth taking a long lunch or whatever schedule manipulation you or others need to make to see.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I realized after I typed the earlier response that it was Metro. Metro was one of the dealerships the guy mentioned that he be visiting next week. Give them a call to find out what day. I sat in it for an hour eavesdropping on the training.

And the 2-dr is worth taking a long lunch or whatever schedule manipulation you or others need to make to see.
Sweet!

It depends on the day, but I may have to use the ol' Miami siesta/traffic/any crazy Florida Man story for anyone trying to get a hold of me, haha.

"So this guy [past tense verb + animal + public location] until the cops showed up."

Sponsored
OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in South Florida call their dealership to find out if/when the pictured Bronco will be making the rounds?

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone in South Florida call their dealership to find out if/when the pictured Bronco will be making the rounds?
No...I would rather waste my time more constructively.

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No...I would rather waste my time more constructively.
To each their own, I just know that no one has had an opportunity to sit and crawl around a 2-dr no less see the Sasquatch package up close in Florida. We were all shown a stock Big Bend and stock OBX during the Bronco Family Roadshow tour. And other than seeing the early Sasquatched Badlands roped off in Orlando, I'm not aware of any other opportunities that buyers have had a chance to sit in one.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To each their own, I just know that no one has had an opportunity to sit and crawl around a 2-dr no less see the Sasquatch package up close in Florida. We were all shown a stock Big Bend and stock OBX during the Bronco Family Roadshow tour. And other than seeing the early Sasquatched Badlands roped off in Orlando, I'm not aware of any other opportunities that buyers have had a chance to sit in one.
I meant I wouldn't waste my time calling my dealer...
Sponsored