First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Katie any chance you asked your Suburban salesman about if they were going to be adding an ADM to the new Bronco And or what about invoice pricing? I have zero relationship with them.
Yes, that was the first thing I asked was about invoicing and was told that they were not allowed to mark up the price. This came directly from Ford and Suburban is adhering to that policy.
Sponsored

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My reservation is at Irish Hills Ford (I have access to Z-Plan). Not a whole lot of communication, but then again my sales rep isn't the "Bronco expert" or whatever they're called. I've talked with the Bronco guy, who seems nice, but he doesn't seem to have much solid info. Sounds like that's about par for the course though ?‍♂

C'mon Ford, get your :poop: together and help these reps out!

Joendoodle

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 2- Corvettes
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved with Friendly Ford in Monroe and the only communication I received from them was that my reservation was received, a name was assigned, and an offer to answer any questions.. I asked (reply email) some questions.. No Response...They don't seem to want any of my money.

Chuy

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 4x4 f250 supercab camper special
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody getting any calls or emails from their dealership about the ordering process? I reserved with Hines Park Ford and the only communication I received from them was that my reservation was received in July.
Taylor Ford. Order is in .

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Briarwood Ford in Ann Arbor -Saline
reservation order no longer works there so I did not get a response, until I CC'ed the General Manger Tom.

I got quick response and I sent in my Build and Price order,

We emailed about ordering to make sure it was I wanted, then as soon as I gave the go ahead, an hour later got my confirmation from Ford.

I know I have to wait awhile as some items are on the list to be available. Priority 19,

Been invited to a private showing at dealership of Bronco purchasers

He has responded every time I have emailed. It's easier than trying to call for me.

I am pleased so far

Sponsored

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with Bill Brown Ford. MSRP for FE. No ADM. My 2nd choice was Brighton Ford. Aly DuBois was a great contact for those interested in a Sales Person.

Fold

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Kia EV6, Mach E, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Placed my order with Gene Butman; they’ve always treated me well!

Bronco4x4

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pat Milliken has been awesome! Great communication, a letter, and a few calls informing me of the process and what to expect.

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went with Brighton Ford. Bought several cars from them, salesperson/manager is a family friend and a great guy. Been a great experience so far, made sure my order was in as soon as it opened.

Sponsored

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Placed mine @ Irish Hills Ford. They always treat me well (doesn't hurt to have Z-plan). And it sounds like I'm near the top of their list. HYPE!

The kicker is that I ordered a Lux WT so we'll see what that means as far as delivery goes.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went with Bill Brown Ford. MSRP for FE. No ADM. My 2nd choice was Brighton Ford. Aly DuBois was a great contact for those interested in a Sales Person.
I'm working with Aly and she has been great. Responds very quickly to emails (10-20 minutes) and judging by what I read on here knows a lot more about the Bronco than most salespeople.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confirmed my 2DR Badlands order yesterday with Tom Holzer. A-plan pricing. Got the confirmation email this morning.

Also ordered a Badlands Sport from them last month. The Sport should arrive by early May. Can‘t wait! Just in time for camping and kayaking season!
Sponsored