Sponsored

SOUTHEASTERN U.S. Reservation holders - If a S.E. dealer made a Granger/Stephens deal . . .

If Southeastern US dealer offered Granger/Stephens plan would you switch reservation to them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For sure FL has been a let down with dealers .. So many reservations in FL a dealer like Granger or Stephen's further south would do very well ...

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's what I'm telling my dealer buddy.
Sign me up.. I've been on here since early Sept and heard alot of people considering a 12hr drive to WV .. me being one of them. Even more now with this Xplan debocale...

Marstian

Base
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

too many variables, most likely an Atlanta or Nashville or larger city, which means people will still have to arrange transportation etc, plus its a little late to the game since you have to switch by the EOM

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Be cool, but I’d say they are probably too late to the party. I’m happy with Granger.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

too many variables, most likely an Atlanta or Nashville or larger city, which means people will still have to arrange transportation etc, plus its a little late to the game since you have to switch by the EOM
I believe it's been pushed back to Jan 31 2021 to switch ... not 100%on that though

OP
OP
MCG DAWG

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For me Atlanta or Nashville is far superior to Iowa or WV for the exact same deal. Transportation much more convenient and an single day trip without airfare for most of the southeastern US.

OP
OP
MCG DAWG

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Be cool, but I’d say they are probably too late to the party. I’m happy with Granger.
You wouldn't switch for a 2 hr drive to pick up rather than a flight to Iowa? Minus airfare and gas for the drive back or shipping costs you'd actually be getting a better deal that what you'd get at Granger.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You wouldn't switch for a 2 hr drive to pick up rather than a flight to Iowa? Minus airfare and gas for the drive back or shipping costs you'd actually be getting a better deal that what you'd get at Granger.
I would be willing to switch to something closer but Granger has been up front and honest so I'll take the trip. Will be a nice drive back home and make some stops along the way.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it was convenient to Charlotte NC I would switch. I have A plan so it wouldn’t even be for the pricing.

I assume a dealership would see the level of enthusiasm Stephens and Granger are pulling and prepare accordingly to make transactions go as smoothly as possible.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in S.C. and am just gonna ride mine out. Too much craziness going on right now with Ford to switch dealerships in my opinion.

Marstian

Base
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For me Atlanta or Nashville is far superior to Iowa or WV for the exact same deal. Transportation much more convenient and an single day trip without airfare for most of the southeastern US.
it won't be the exact same deal, even granger and Stephens have different deals, 2000 off in October for granger no change at Stephens . this is like telling someone you'll buy something if its convenient and then asking the price and details. too many variables, nail down the deal then ask the question.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would 100% switch without question if the dealer was in Tenn. or Georgia. We REALLY need a S.E. dealer to step up now because of this xplan bullshit.
Sponsored