Sponsored

SOUTHEASTERN U.S. Reservation holders - If a S.E. dealer made a Granger/Stephens deal . . .

If Southeastern US dealer offered Granger/Stephens plan would you switch reservation to them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be in for a GA or TN group buy. Granger is doing $450 shipping to Atlanta which covers me as well but I'd prefer to buy in person.
Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

too many variables, most likely an Atlanta or Nashville or larger city, which means people will still have to arrange transportation etc, plus its a little late to the game since you have to switch by the EOM
Got till end of January now.

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just because you're part of the SEC, doesn't mean we claim you as part of the South East :)

But on a serious note, I've only reached out to Town and Country in Alabama. They will be doing MSRP with no ADM. Might be the best deal for that area, unless you join the Texas group.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What type of volume would a dealer need to start making considerations for a group buy type offer?

Sponsored

BroncoSong

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be interested. Currently heavily considering Stephens since the Atlanta area dealers don't seem to want new customers.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in North Alabama. I'd be willing to take a trip to TN and GA.

I've been inquiring with local dealerships here in the Huntsville area as well. I'll let you know if I hear anything. This is what I sent Woody Anderson Ford.

Hey Ryan,

My name is Jonathan. We met a few weeks ago when I came out to drive a 2.3L Ranger and a 2.7L F150 to figure out which engine I'd want in my Bronco.

I was planning to purchase my Bronco using X-plan, but word on the street is that Ford has made the Bronco ineligible for X-plan pricing. So I wanted to reach out and inquire what Woody Anderson's plan is for selling Broncos. I got the email from Jon offering a $500 accessory credit, and that's great news, but I wanted to talk bottom line. Will Woody Anderson be selling Broncos at invoice, MSRP, or MSRP plus markup?

There are many of us that are members of the popular bronco forum Bronco6G.com.
Several dealers from around the country have put their Bronco plans in writing on the forum. The best of these deals are similar: $1000 below invoice pricing, with minimal documentation fees, and no mandatory accessories.

Is this something that Woody Anderson would be willing to match? What about coordinating a group buy where other Alabamians could swap their reservations to Woody Anderson in return for a pricing deal similar to what I've shown above?

Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in North Alabama. I'd be willing to take a trip to TN and GA.

I've been inquiring with local dealerships here in the Huntsville area as well. I'll let you know if I hear anything. This is what I sent Woody Anderson Ford.

Hey Ryan,

My name is Jonathan. We met a few weeks ago when I came out to drive a 2.3L Ranger and a 2.7L F150 to figure out which engine I'd want in my Bronco.

I was planning to purchase my Bronco using X-plan, but word on the street is that Ford has made the Bronco ineligible for X-plan pricing. So I wanted to reach out and inquire what Woody Anderson's plan is for selling Broncos. I got the email from Jon offering a $500 accessory credit, and that's great news, but I wanted to talk bottom line. Will Woody Anderson be selling Broncos at invoice, MSRP, or MSRP plus markup?

There are many of us that are members of the popular bronco forum Bronco6G.com.
Several dealers from around the country have put their Bronco plans in writing on the forum. The best of these deals are similar: $1000 below invoice pricing, with minimal documentation fees, and no mandatory accessories.

Is this something that Woody Anderson would be willing to match? What about coordinating a group buy where other Alabamians could swap their reservations to Woody Anderson in return for a pricing deal similar to what I've shown above?

Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks.
Woody Anderson quoted me with a $500 accessory credit but the doc fees eat up most of it. Im currently at Ernest McCarty which is very local no doc fees and not above MSRP. I would switch to a Granger type dealer in an instant if it was a state or so away.

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Metro Atlanta here, already made the switch to Granger. There are approximately 40 of us in the area who are working on delivery to Atlanta from iowa.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would drive to Savannah for $1000 below.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm dancing with Granger. It will take three days to get home but I am going to enjoy the drive, not rush it.

OP
OP
MCG DAWG

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My local dealer said not interested in that deal. Working on getting something in writing as to my price. Told them I need close to a granger 1k below invoice or I move my reservation. Dealerships folks are my friends but I’m not spending 2k more to get from them.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
d-2194-c13d-2f21-f8000d018900&sig=AA8jKTk68gAse.qD.jpg
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell
7311 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608
Not sure if this helps anyone.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco SOUTHEASTERN U.S. Reservation holders - If a S.E. dealer made a Granger/Stephens deal . . . d-2194-c13d-2f21-f8000d018900&sig=AA8jKTk68gAse.qD
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell
7311 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608
Not sure if this helps anyone.
Quoted for truth...
Sponsored