Sponsored

SOUTHEASTERN U.S. Reservation holders - If a S.E. dealer made a Granger/Stephens deal . . .

If Southeastern US dealer offered Granger/Stephens plan would you switch reservation to them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Quoted for truth...
I live in South Mississippi. None of the dealers around here seem to want to work with me on pricing. Mullinax said "Let me see what we can do" and two days later this was their response. I switched my reservation to them yesterday.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in South Mississippi. None of the dealers around here seem to want to work with me on pricing. Mullinax said "Let me see what we can do" and two days later this was their response. I switched my reservation to them yesterday.
I was out talking to different dealers. One in Jackson got up and walked away when I was talking pricing between invoice and MSRP. This is not going to end well for Ford.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was out talking to different dealers. One in Jackson got up and walked away when I was talking pricing between invoice and MSRP. This is not going to end well for Ford.
Yeah, mine basically said they were worried about flooding the market in year one with below invoice pricing and then when they go to sell them in year two and try to do ADM that those who got year one models will turn around and sell them below ADM but above what they paid. Some blah blah blah like that. Anyway, Blake at Mullinax said he would be happy to work with anyone who wants to inquire. His number is in the email.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, mine basically said they were worried about flooding the market in year one with below invoice pricing and then when they go to sell them in year two and try to do ADM that those who got year one models will turn around and sell them below ADM but above what they paid. Some blah blah blah like that. Anyway, Blake at Mullinax said he would be happy to work with anyone who wants to inquire. His number is in the email.
"Flooding the market" with a limited and rare vehicle to the point x-plan is invalid? I agree, sounds like a load of bull crap.

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Following. In Marietta and prefer local option for a deal, but would consider Granger or Stephans.

Sponsored

BroncoSong

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Metro Atlanta here, already made the switch to Granger. There are approximately 40 of us in the area who are working on delivery to Atlanta from iowa.
How are you guys organizing and working on this? I’m in ATL too and may be interested. Thanks!

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also interested in this. I doubt any ATL dealers are going to be offering under MSRP. Wade Ford didn't seem to care to talk about much so I'm happy to move my reservation.

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Thiskers @BroncoSong Here it the Georgia bronco group that has some information on the Granger Group shipping. @Hobgoblin has been very good about setting this up with the help of Albert & all credit goes to him. Just helping point others in the right direction. I've been in the metro area for 3 years now and I am not impressed with the vehicle market.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Thiskers @BroncoSong Here it the Georgia bronco group that has some information on the Granger Group shipping. @Hobgoblin has been very good about setting this up with the help of Albert & all credit goes to him. Just helping point others in the right direction. I've been in the metro area for 3 years now and I am not impressed with the vehicle market.
Thank you @92EddieBauer for the support. I am not in it alone. @GiddyUp is the ring leader on the shipping and @Toccoa has partnered to help get the group page set up for us with Albert.

For anyone that has switched or directly set up a reservation with Granger we have a private group thread were information on the process and updates will be posted. Please confirm your reservations with Granger and then let me know that you are with Granger and we can get you set up in the private group thread!

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@92EddieBauer @Hobgoblin awesome, thanks for the info guys! I'll work on getting my reservation switched over and will message when done for private thread access. Hopefully everyone is ok from Zeta last night. I'm one of the lucky ones trapped in the neighborhood with no power or way out for now due to trees on the road/lines but hey phone still works.

Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My buddy and I are both in Southeast TN with first day reservations and would be interested in participating in a group buy for under invoice anywhere in the SE area if one can be pulled together.

OP
OP
MCG DAWG

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My buddy and I are both in Southeast TN with first day reservations and would be interested in participating in a group buy for under invoice anywhere in the SE area if one can be pulled together.
Trying to get my SE TN dealer to agree to invoice pricing. If not I'll go to Granger.

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I live in North Alabama. I'd be willing to take a trip to TN and GA.

I've been inquiring with local dealerships here in the Huntsville area as well. I'll let you know if I hear anything. This is what I sent Woody Anderson Ford.

Hey Ryan,

My name is Jonathan. We met a few weeks ago when I came out to drive a 2.3L Ranger and a 2.7L F150 to figure out which engine I'd want in my Bronco.

I was planning to purchase my Bronco using X-plan, but word on the street is that Ford has made the Bronco ineligible for X-plan pricing. So I wanted to reach out and inquire what Woody Anderson's plan is for selling Broncos. I got the email from Jon offering a $500 accessory credit, and that's great news, but I wanted to talk bottom line. Will Woody Anderson be selling Broncos at invoice, MSRP, or MSRP plus markup?

There are many of us that are members of the popular bronco forum Bronco6G.com.
Several dealers from around the country have put their Bronco plans in writing on the forum. The best of these deals are similar: $1000 below invoice pricing, with minimal documentation fees, and no mandatory accessories.

Is this something that Woody Anderson would be willing to match? What about coordinating a group buy where other Alabamians could swap their reservations to Woody Anderson in return for a pricing deal similar to what I've shown above?

Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks.
Great email! I think I might borrow some portions to shop around the Atlanta areas as well if you don't mind. Additionally I talked with Blake @ Mullinax Ford in Mobile, AL and he confirmed X Plan pricing will be offered by their dealership.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great email! I think I might borrow some portions to shop around the Atlanta areas as well if you don't mind. Additionally I talked with Blake @ Mullinax Ford in Mobile, AL and he confirmed X Plan pricing will be offered by their dealership.
Borrow away.

DubleDown

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 911S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order Report:

Today was my appointment to order from Crossroads Ford in Fuquay-Varina. I had purchased a F150 a couple years ago and they were fair. That changed today on the Bronco.

Back in July when I made my reservation (7/26), Before choosing them as my closest dealer, I called and asked if they would be marking the Bronco up over MSRP. They said no. Just MSRP and $695 Doc Free. Being this was very early in the process, and I hadn't heard of any discounts; I thought that was fair. I chose them for my reservation.

After going through the configuration process, I asked to confirm the deal, and salesman says, Yes, it will be MSRP, Doc Free and, Oh by the way, all new Bronco we sell come with the Ford Protect Exterior and Interior Protection Plan for an additional $497.

High margin add-ons are just simple markup. I think it was disingenuous to tell me it was MSRP, then on the day of I show up to order, say it will be $500 more for the bottles of "protectant". I told him I was not interested in the add-on. He told me it was compulsory. I told him I was not interested. We went round a few times. We agreed we were at an impasse. So I walked out.

I have changed my reservation to Stephens Auto Center Ford in Danville, WV. I spoke to John who is handling the Bronco orders.

His deal is $1000 BELOW Invoice plus $250 DOC. Totally blowing Crossroads Ford F-V out the water.

It is likely I will end up with a 2022 since we are well passed Stephens' 2021 allocation. But, worth it to save thousands

The Ford phone number is 800-334-4375. It is painless.

To be clear, it's not the fake add-on product that bothers, me. If they had lead with that in July, I may have agreed. It's the say one-thing, then later, when they know you are emotionally attached, try to sneak in more profit.

Crossroads Ford Fuquay-Varina has lost my business permanently.

I am sure they will sell all their allocation even with the mark-up. And make good money doing it. However, dealerships like Granger and Stephens are taking a different approach. Get lots of orders, increase their allocation for 2022.
Sponsored