Spacer pictures of Sasquatch wanted

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone have pictures of a Sasquatch with spacers? I’m new to spacers so would like to know pros and cons, see pics, cost, etc… I like the idea of a wider stance but really don’t know details. Insight is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with 1" Bora spacer. Have used them before very durable.

BORA TRUCK SPACERS
Bulletproof Off Road Adapters (BORA) are manufactured BY US (no middleman), right here in the USA! We use top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art, HAAS CNC machines, and only the best U.S. Alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum. Unlike our competitors, we provide a LIFETIME WARRANTY.

https://www.motorsport-tech.com/index.html

Ford Bronco Spacer pictures of Sasquatch wanted 20220111_112249

Ford Bronco Spacer pictures of Sasquatch wanted 20220111_112142

Ford Bronco Spacer pictures of Sasquatch wanted 20220111_111951

Last edited:

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Off topic, but what rear bumper is that. Ride looks sweet.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Off topic, but what rear bumper is that. Ride looks sweet.
4 Wheel Parts Factory Ford Bronco Rear Bumper with Rigid-industries-d-series-pro-flood-surface-mount-led-light-pods-202113 and Smittybilt-delta-d-ring-4-75-ton-black-99047.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love the rear bumper for sure. What license plate relocate did you use?

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with 1" Bora spacer. Have used them before very durable.

BORA TRUCK SPACERS
Bulletproof Off Road Adapters (BORA) are manufactured BY US (no middleman), right here in the USA! We use top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art, HAAS CNC machines, and only the best U.S. Alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum. Unlike our competitors, we provide a LIFETIME WARRANTY.

https://www.motorsport-tech.com/4DCGI/switchtruckmodel

Ford Bronco Spacer pictures of Sasquatch wanted 20220111_111951
I like the wider stance as well (link doesn't show any products tho?) - thanks for posting!

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the wider stance as well (link doesn't show any products tho?) - thanks for posting!
Updated the link to their home page. Thanks

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spacer Pros - You can fit a larger than 35" tire . This will look good driving around town. It is also cheaper than a proper lift.

Spacer Cons - Cheap (you get what you pay for). If you do any off-roading beyond the occasional dirt road or fire road (which I assume you will be doing because you upgraded to the Sasquatch pkg) where there are moderate obstacles you take a very real real risk of damaging the front suspension because your suspension travel is already in a pre-articulated state. Your over-all travel is now limited and there is a very chance of damaging control arms, coilover mounts, or the coilovers themselves.

If you intend to use it off-road to any real extent and want to lift your Bronco, you will want new adjustable coilovers and possibly new upper control arms depending on how high you want to go. This increases travel while lifting the Bronco (at least in front). The UCAs are needed for proper adjustment and alignment of the front end when you lift it. It really depends on how much lift you want. Lifting under 1" - 1.5" probably not going to kill you with a spacer lift. Any higher and you can run into problems with spacers. The damage, hassle, and cost won't be worth the savings.

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spacer Pros - You can fit a larger than 35" tire . This will look good driving around town. It is also cheaper than a proper lift.

Spacer Cons - Cheap (you get what you pay for). If you do any off-roading beyond the occasional dirt road or fire road (which I assume you will be doing because you upgraded to the Sasquatch pkg) where there are moderate obstacles you take a very real real risk of damaging the front suspension because your suspension travel is already in a pre-articulated state. Your over-all travel is now limited and there is a very chance of damaging control arms, coilover mounts, or the coilovers themselves.

If you intend to use it off-road to any real extent and want to lift your Bronco, you will want new adjustable coilovers and possibly new upper control arms depending on how high you want to go. This increases travel while lifting the Bronco (at least in front). The UCAs are needed for proper adjustment and alignment of the front end when you lift it. It really depends on how much lift you want. Lifting under 1" - 1.5" probably not going to kill you with a spacer lift. Any higher and you can run into problems with spacers. The damage, hassle, and cost won't be worth the savings.
Thank you!

My planning is for a 1'' spacer for the wide wheel stance, new UCAs and perch collar lift to run 37s.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sorry, I am not smart enough on this kind of stuff. My rig will be mostly daily driving in MN but I will not shy away from the opportunity to take off road when possible but it’s not like I’ll be in Moab. So, if I want minimal spacer for a cool wider stance so maybe 1 or 1.5 inch spacer, do you think I will run into mechanical issues? Likely not lifting or going to taller tire until warranty runs out, but when these tires wear out I will likely get some beefier wider tires. Thanks for additional input!

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I added 1.5" BORA wheel spacers to my non squashed BL. Just added 35" tires. Love the wide stance, tire poke b/c of the standard flares.
Ford Bronco Spacer pictures of Sasquatch wanted bettys354
Ford Bronco Spacer pictures of Sasquatch wanted 5311AC66-CCE4-41E2-A701-BB3AE03D0765

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for the newbie question - which exact part is it? BORA 6 lug (plastic?) spacers?

This one in the middle?

Ford Bronco Spacer pictures of Sasquatch wanted BORA Spacer.JPG
Sponsored