Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. You figured me out. Just tryin' to look manly and whatnot.
In the case of you Southern Girl, we're all trying to look womanly to keep up with you! My bad, didn't mean to be sexist.

You're down in Florida, think you for sure know the types of guys I mean.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All of it is forbidden. This is a dedicated forum for enthusiests; yes poseurs will follow us, it's like that for any new and cool vehicle.

However, we don't pay that crap any attention. Maybe if you really want to look the part, you'll one day want to look the part and go play in some dirt, sand or on rocks.

Poseurs are going to catch hell out there, just like with the fake Wrangler crowd.

Please don't get it confused.
The guy who joined July 10th is calling people poseurs? Another internet tough guy. Cool. Also check this out for an idea... people can spend their money on anything they want and can do with their vehicles whatever they please. Mr Off Road over telling us how to live the life & drives 2 BMW's. Get over yourself man. A lot of us have been involved with this forum for more than 2 weeks.

Sincerely,
A poseur.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The guy who joined July 10th is calling people poseurs? Another internet tough guy. Cool. Also check this out for an idea... people can spend their money on anything they want and can do with their vehicles whatever they please. Mr Off Road over telling us how to live the life & drives 2 BMW's. Get over yourself man. A lot of us have been involved with this forum for more than 2 weeks.

Sincerely,
A poseur.
Ha ha, so you'd like to mix it up? Guess you need something to carry your surfboard, yeah?

Who cares about how long someone has been on a damn internet forum dude? How long have you been wheeling? Were I'm from, been outside off roading before even getting a license at 16. Envy BMWs? Doesn't matter what I or anyone else here drives today. We'll all be in Broncos soon. The 4 series will get sold.

Posing isn't being new to off roading. Posing is never intending to go off roading, but want to "look" like you do. We have a saying down here that "them hit dogs hollar" and you're pretty loud at the moment.

You can block me if you don't wish to read my posts, who are you for me to care about?

You're in Cali; go put your mask on....

Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Geez man, what a pansy ass thread! Tire on the back is almost an essential of a well built off road vehicle for ground clearance, departure angle, and because when you often get a flat off road, the bottom of the rig can be buried in dirt, mud, sand, or snow.

Sure, poseurs will buy the Bronco to attempt to look manly, but Ford should in no way build a version to cater to this crowd.

If you don't like the look and functionality of an off road vehicle, then don't buy an off road vehicle and get an Explorer; not fooling anyone....
The flipside, not right or wrong just another POV, is having a spare hanging off the rear is in some situations a hindrance to dropping off a ledge or climbing something steep. I wheel with the spare mounted in the rear of my cab for that reason. Not the only solution but it works for me.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha ha, so you'd like to mix it up? Guess you need something to carry your surfboard, yeah?

Who cares about how long someone has been on a damn internet forum dude? How long have you been wheeling? Were I'm from, been outside off roading before even getting a license at 16. Envy BMWs? Doesn't matter what I or anyone else here drives today. We'll all be in Broncos soon. The 4 series will get sold.

Posing isn't being new to off roading. Posing is never intending to go off roading, but want to "look" like you do. We have a saying down here that "them hit dogs hollar" and you're pretty loud at the moment.

You can block me if you don't wish to read my posts, who are you for me to care about?

You're in Cali; go put your mask on....
Started off-roading at 24 years ago as a teenager. My mask is on. I don't surf. I don't block people. I don't envy beemers. Keep pounding your chest. Enjoy your weekend.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The flipside, not right or wrong just another POV, is having a spare hanging off the rear is in some situations a hindrance to dropping off a ledge or climbing something steep. I wheel with the spare mounted in the rear of my cab for that reason. Not the only solution but it works for me.
Seen lots of guys who tackle extreme rock crawling do that in Wranglers with the fastback look and the tire mounted and guys in SUVs with the tire in the cab if it fits.

Don't know how either would work with Bronco, but sure, it could if the aftermarket tackles the idea. For most applications, off the back would work for up to at least moderate trails.

OP doesn't want a tire back there at all for the "look" of it. At least you carry your spare and sounds like you go wheeling. Rail on poseur culture because those guys are why the cars we want cost so much. If Wranglers were only purchased by wheelers, they'd be a lot cheaper.

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stupid question here, but then what are you going to do for a spare? It won’t fit under the truck. I wouldn’t want to wait on a flatbed for a hour cause I took my spare off for looks.
I like it on the rear as well. It drove me crazy some broncos and k5 had it mounted in the cargo area and wasted all that usable space

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
??? Please tell me you’re at least going to get some kind of heavy duty tire hold down system so that the spare isn’t bouncing around back there lol
Haha. You can always strap it down to the hood! ? eek.

Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geez man, what a pansy ass thread! Tire on the back is almost an essential of a well built off road vehicle for ground clearance, departure angle, and because when you often get a flat off road, the bottom of the rig can be buried in dirt, mud, sand, or snow.

Sure, poseurs will buy the Bronco to attempt to look manly, but Ford should in no way build a version to cater to this crowd.

If you don't like the look and functionality of an off road vehicle, then don't buy an off road vehicle and get an Explorer; not fooling anyone....
Says the person with two BMW's in his garage. All of y'all who want to judge another and what they want from their Bronco need to find a new home.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Says the person with two BMW's in his garage. All of y'all who want to judge another and what they want from their Bronco need to find a new home.
Bet you want to judge the Polaris and boat also, huh?
You’re not witty man, just sound envious. Don’t worry, I’ll ignore you from here on out.

Ohh yeah put your mask on too Tex.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bet you want to judge the Polaris and boat also, huh?
You’re not witty man, just sound envious. Don’t worry, I’ll ignore you from here on out.

Ohh yeah put your mask on too Tex.
You are a bully and I find you to be tiring. I wonder if you have ever had a conversation without insulting somone?

Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure they will make one. I wonder his much better it will make the Bronco look ? Don't get new wrong.....it looks good on it.
They literally made a Bronco for gender neutral people like you who don't want to have their big manly bulge showing
Ford Bronco Spare Rear Tire Delete 1595560091694

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The tire will get dirty:eek:

Try a tire cover.

Delete option is free, put it in your garage.
The tire getting dirty is why I'd get a cover. I don't know how many times when I had a truck that I managed to brush agains't one of the tires and had black marks all over my pants that i managed to drag into the interior.
Sponsored