Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would consider one, maybe in black. Would like to see more designs. Just don't see them any more though.

Maybe want to protect the spare from the beating sun in the hotter climates.
There are 4 designs just announced, but no pics. All are for 32 inch tire which works for my Outer Banks.
Sponsored

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There are 4 designs just announced, but no pics. All are for 32 inch tire which works for my Outer Banks.
I saw that on the earlier post. I would like to see all 4 designs for the 32".

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope i never run a cover cant check tire visibly ,have to remome to check pressure ,gets dirty in back from road grime,wash truck and its like a wet diaper, ugly flapping thing.

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nope i never run a cover cant check tire visibly ,have to remome to check pressure ,gets dirty in back from road grime,wash truck and its like a wet diaper, ugly flapping thing.
Good point and makes a lot of sense. However, If you have a slab of meat like that hanging off of the back of a rig getting beat down by the Sun day in and day out, Are you performing a 5 tire rotation, Or just letting it dry rott?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good point and makes a lot of sense. However, If you have a slab of meat like that hanging off of the back of a rig getting beat down by the Sun day in and day out, Are you performing a 5 tire rotation, Or just letting it dry rott?
I dont do the 5 tire rotation ,i should but those 35s are heavy and i have 3 rides that have 35s so im usually beat up after a tire rotation lol.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm more concerned about getting grime from the tire all over my clothes by accidently leaning on it. I use tire dressing to keep them looking new and that only adds to the problem of black goo.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The intriguing one to me is the one listed as "Ford TG Stamping", which I assume is a replication of the FORD letters on the tailgate of the EB. I am not certain, but I don't think that the bucking bronco image was used on the 1st gen tire covers, just the text. Certainly the tire cover was more iconic in the FSB era and with the Bronco II.

shawanta003

First Edition
First Name
shawanta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Kelly', its as easy as leaving a few hours early on Friday...changing quarters, flares, tires...then getting back into your daily driver astroworld men merch clothes on Sunday night.