Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ratchet strap uses part 2.
When using a high lift jack the suspension will droop too much sometimes where you can't get the wheel/tire off.
Wrap the ratchet strap around the frame and axle before jacking it up so the axle comes up with the vehicle.
Good idea, but not new, I used one to hold the forward tandem axle off the ground when the tire blew and I was already using the spare..... that was a fun day.
Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't need a spare tire delete kit as much as I want a heavy duty swing out tire carrier with jerry can racks behind the tire, like you can get for a Jeep.?
I have a ACE heavy duty tire carrier on my Jeep. Has the 2 rotopak mounts and a spot for either a jerry can or hi-lift jack.
20200316_113341.jpg
These may be essential just for the extra fuel capacity alone considering the small gas tank on the 2 door.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No thanks. I’m keeping my spare. Have fun being stuck on the side of the interstate waiting for AAA.
Deleting the rear tire mount, doesn't necessarily mean deleting the spare.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
🤮

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, exposed door vents, a wire plug, no backup camera, and no third brake light? Ok. Good luck with that. ?
I'm with this guy. What? Spare behind the second row seats? No spare? Lower it and cruise with yer homies?

(I do have to say I"ve seen a no-roof '72 lowered Blazer, black, red diamond quilt leather interior that totally killed it for $32k a few years ago.)

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So replace a hole with a hole? I prefer the stock rear license plate location. Would like to see more options from other manufacturers.

Ford Bronco Spare tire delete fans - this looks good - AD5A3358-2FE7-4B1F-96FD-DBAB1B3942F1

Sponsored

jwcalde13

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch , 2022 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking for an oem take off spare tire carrier if anyone has one. Please message me. Thanks!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So - this picture looks pretty good for us spare tire delete fans....

Ford Bronco Spare tire delete fans - this looks good - AD5A3358-2FE7-4B1F-96FD-DBAB1B3942F1
looking at this pictures makes me now know exactly how I got the giant paint defect from the factory on my bronco's rear driver's door.

How hard are they swiping things against those protective sheets there? jfc.

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A small creole bush gave me my first flat off road and after taking to a few guys in my club them bush's got them a few times weather Ko's or Kevlar tires them bush's will take the tike out . I carry a plug kit and slime air can with a air compressor jump starter but going to get me a real portable air compressor soon .

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not every trip is to the middle of nowhere, but without a spare you probably shouldn’t be going to the middle of nowhere at all... and then what’s the point of owning a bronco?

Obviously there are other work arounds for being out of spares... this year I was surprised with two flats on one drive within 20 miles of each other, had to pull my bike out of my truck and ride the final 45 miles home.?
You should have had a plug kit instead of a spare, would have saved you a 45 mile bike ride.
Sponsored