SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think there are speakers in the kick panels, there was a shot of the door cutout and looked like there might be a ~6.5" speaker space. Another thread had a picture that showed some rear speakers on the rear rollbar. Not sure if that was B&O or standard speakers.

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think there are speakers in the kick panels, there was a shot of the door cutout and looked like there might be a ~6.5" speaker space. Another thread had a picture that showed some rear speakers on the rear rollbar. Not sure if that was B&O or standard speakers.
I know of the rear ones

That would be great if the kick panels have speakers because acoustically I don't know how well music will sound if it's only in front and behind you

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like how many are in the dash. I usually hit the grocer store right before camp and never leave room when I pack. Passenger footwell speakers can get pretty muffled by hotdog buns and marshmallows when you pack your navigator in like a sardine

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like how many are in the dash. I usually hit the grocer store right before camp and never leave room when I pack. Passenger footwell speakers can get pretty muffled by hotdog buns and marshmallows when you pack your navigator in like a sardine
How many hot dog buns and marshmallows are you buying? Maybe we need an intervention thread?

Ford Bronco Speaker locations? giphy - 2021-02-02T103152.024

I think those are speakers... maybe

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Always wanted these in my next vehicle. Seems like fate, that they match the wildtrak interior
I'm definitely leaving the speaker caps off

Ford Bronco Speaker locations? Screenshot_20210131-052318_Amazon Shoppin

Monho

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
According to a BN walkaround there are 2 on the dash, 2 in the footwell, and 2 in the rear on the roll bar. The base system has 6 speakers, B&O has an additional 4. There's also this DIO soundbar from JLB that looks like it replaces the back 2 speakers.

JLB Soundbar.jpg

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Always wanted these in my next vehicle. Seems like fate, that they match the wildtrak interior
I'm definitely leaving the speaker caps off

Ford Bronco Speaker locations? JLB Soundbar
I have been a big fan of Focal in the past, but some people I respect have mixed feelings about them depending on the vehicle. They say it makes a huge difference in whether you get a real audiophile return on your investment or they just sound like any decent speakers would in that vehicle. Not to go too far down this rabbit hole, but I'm not going to expect a real aural delight out of any sound system in the Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to a BN walkaround there are 2 on the dash, 2 in the footwell, and 2 in the rear on the roll bar. The base system has 6 speakers, B&O has an additional 4. There's also this DIO soundbar from JLB that looks like it replaces the back 2 speakers.

Definitely need more info on if it replaces the back speakers, or its to be used just for car camping and is separate from the rest of the system

Good callout that the back speakers are no longer there!

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been a big fan of Focal in the past, but some people I respect have mixed feelings about them depending on the vehicle. They say it makes a huge difference in whether you get a real audiophile return on your investment or they just sound like any decent speakers would in that vehicle. Not to go too far down this rabbit hole, but I'm not going to expect a real aural delight out of any sound system in the Bronco.
It'd definitely a gamble. I've heard the same. Been starting to get into car audio almost as much as I'm obsessed about the Bronco.

This won't be a day 1 upgrade. I'm going to wait a bit, see what the good folks at crutchfield.com have to say, then pull the trigger here

This is my BIG vehicle purchase of my life and I want it to be the best of the best. Focals aren't cheap but if there is the chance I can grin ear to ear listening to my jams while hitting uncharted roads on my adventures, I'm going to do it!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It'd definitely a gamble. I've heard the same. Been starting to get into car audio almost as much as I'm obsessed about the Bronco.

This won't be a day 1 upgrade. I'm going to wait a bit, see what the good folks at crutchfield.com have to say, then pull the trigger here

This is my BIG vehicle purchase of my life and I want it to be the best of the best. Focals aren't cheap but if there is the chance I can grin ear to ear listening to my jams while hitting uncharted roads on my adventures, I'm going to do it!
I don't want to steer you wrong about which brand is the best for this type of vehicle currently, because I stopped caring; there's probably a more eloquent way of saying that.

Really look for what people are enjoying in convertibles and Jeeps right now. I think there was a level of Infinity speakers that were arguably the best or close enough you couldn't tell and at a savings. The big question is how well are we going to be able to dampen the area behind the speakers and all of the panels to keep them from rattling?

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

What is the rear view mirror visibility like with that thing. Might have to install the new corvette rear view mirror if you get that massive bar. 😂

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the rear view mirror visibility like with that thing. Might have to install the new corvette rear view mirror if you get that massive bar. 😂
Some new cars use the screen as a rear view mirror. Wonder if that's an option for the new broncs
Sponsored