Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's interesting that the Bronco shows up on the drop-down list for this offer.
?‍♂

That’s why I shared plus I read that it didn’t matter as long as the offer was used at the time of factory order or delivery.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

I’m sending official mail to Ford Customer Service (because I want the response to be in writing) to request if this program extend to the Bronco if we order it before the deadline.

Also, I’m asking if they will have any promotional financing rates or dealer invoice prices so we as X-Plan recipients can B&P accordingly.

I’ll keep my thread up to date as the news unfolds.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Everyone,

I’m sending official mail to Ford Customer Service (because I want the response to be in writing) to request if this program extend to the Bronco if we order it before the deadline.

Also, I’m asking if they will have any promotional financing rates or dealer invoice prices so we as X-Plan recipients can B&P accordingly.

I’ll keep my thread up to date as the news unfolds.
Hooah! Thanks brother!

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the same, thank you Veterans! We wouldn't be here without you!!:)??

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
$300 to join? F that. Nope, nope, nope, nope. I'd say it sounds like a scam but I don't know.

Sponsored

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$300 to join? F that. Nope, nope, nope, nope. I'd say it sounds like a scam but I don't know.
It is not a scam. The DAV is a charity organization that advocates for veterans and provide a lot of free services to veterans through DAV volunteers, like free rides to VA doctors and hospitals for medical appointments. They also help veterans apply for VA benefits, which can be very difficult in the VA broken system. While volunteers are free, gas and vehicle maintenance are not. Not asking you to donate, but I want to emphasize that nothing about the DAV is a scam.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is not a scam. The DAV is a charity organization that advocates for veterans and provide a lot of free services to veterans through DAV volunteers, like free rides to VA doctors and hospitals for medical appointments. They also help veterans apply for VA benefits, which can be very difficult in the VA broken system. While volunteers are free, gas and vehicle maintenance are not. Not asking you to donate, but I want to emphasize that nothing about the DAV is a scam.
I'm glad to hear that but man does it sound like it when it asked for $300!

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm glad to hear that but man does it sound like it when it asked for $300!
That is for a lifetime membership. I haven't looked lately, but they used to offer annual memberships for $40. I'd look into that.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is for a lifetime membership. I haven't looked lately, but they used to offer annual memberships for $40. I'd look into that.
You can break it down into 60 months of $5 payments too. Over that time, you are considered part-time member until your membership is paid in full, however, you still qualify for all the DAV membership incentives like X-Plan pricing once you receive your membership number in the mail. This usually takes a few weeks for it to cycle through the mail system. I signed up for X-Plan pricing right after receiving my membership number in the mail without any issues.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do those free rides work with travel pay? Does the vet pocket that or the DAV?

Sponsored

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not saying the DAV is a bad orginazion I know they do a lot in some areas with rides and lobbing for vets. BUT I paid to join back in 2014, $240 at the time, and have asked repeatedly over the years for any information. Never received a membership number, email or any other correspondence after the initial email acknowledging that I paid and would be receiving a package in the mail with followup information.

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I’m using Granger as my dealer. Currently waiting on my rating from the VA, got 1 more c&p left. Will I be able to stack the 1,000 on top of what Granger is offering?

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, so I did the whole thing from beginning to end, and this is what I ended up with...

Ford Bronco Special Offer to DAV/DAVA Members: $1,000 Bonus Cash + X-Plan Pricing 1602875620929

(Numbers and Names have been changed to protect identity)

I need to know if this is the final step before ordering.
I did stop by my dealer and ask, and he did say that this is all you need before the final pricing and order. Was he right? Is this it?

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, so I did the whole thing from beginning to end, and this is what I ended up with...

1602875620929.png

(Numbers and Names have been changed to protect identity)

I need to know if this is the final step before ordering.
I did stop by my dealer and ask, and he did say that this is all you need before the final pricing and order. Was he right? Is this it?
Just go by what you dealer is telling you and get it in writing. I'd email him/her and get your confirmation in writing. Probably best to wait for B&P to come out first. Build it, price it and then get your quote from your dealer with your DAV xplan/cert.
Sponsored

Last edited: