First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Raptor is one of the slower pickups I have ever owned...on the pavement. Now off road, it will travel at speeds that my other trucks would not survive for long and the Raptor eats it up like it was nothing.

the warthog will depend on how much Ford performance is involved.
I hear you. Most bag on the Raptor that have never drove and or owned one. I never owned one, but I have drove them. What stood out for me other than having some power is the fact it is hands down the most comfortable 4X4 pickup ride on the market.
Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my source at map rn it’ll msrp at 60k. But I’m assuming how the raptor msrp’s at 53k that dealers will mark the price up quite a bit. We’ll see how ford handles the release
Narrator: Badly, it was handled badly.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What I found myself thinking is that I agree, its mostly a status thing, which then got me thinking, isnt everything above the base/big bend kind of the same?

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hear you. Most bag on the Raptor that have never drove and or owned one. I never owned one, but I have drove them. What stood out for me other than having some power is the fact it is hands down the most comfortable 4X4 pickup ride on the market.
You know who pulls over to the side when we are gunning it down the big fire breaks at 60-70 mph, everyone. There is only factory built vehicle that can go like that.

The Raptor isn't as fast at depreciation like other pickups either, especially Ram and Chevy... lol

KBB is 5k less than what I paid for mine over 3 years agi and 45K miles....less than 2k a year to drive a Raptor, yeah why would I drive a Lariat and go slow?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No one here has driven the bronco with the 2.7 or the 2.3. And we don’t know what engine the warthog will have. In other words no one knows anything.

one thing is for certain ... when the warthog is revealed it will be so over the top (like the raptor) that most will stop in their tracks to take a gander.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No one here has driven the bronco with the 2.7 or the 2.3. And we don’t know what engine the warthog will have. In other words no one knows anything.

one thing is for certain ... when the warthog is revealed it will be so over the top (like the raptor) that most will stop in their tracks to take a gander.
So true, we don’t even know if Ford Performance is driving the warthog bus or not. I hope they are.
if so it will be kick ass...not the stupid FCAput a bigger engine it or Chevy call it a Boss and give it aftermarket shocks that will work...duh
Sponsored