First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2018 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still don't like the sticker, on the fence about the snorkel. Really like that color, whish they would have stuck with the BD grill. Would have like footage of the interior out in the daylight. I don't think it's as light as it looks in the builder or press photos. It looks more like the BD interior with the dark and light grey colors reversed.

Since this is an Everglades package, should the sasquatch package be renamed to stink ape for this one?
Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if it comes with a meth lab in the cargo area? Or, an optional couple of keys of Columbian Bam-Bam?

Last edited:

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we’re going to see many, many different models of the Bronco, like this, which will water down the vehicle (unfortunately).

Hopefully I’m wrong…
I disagree.. I think offering all diff kinds of limited editions and flavors is a great thing. I say bring on the variety because it will only make the community larger and stronger TBH.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree.. I think offering all diff kinds of limited editions and flavors is a great thing. I say bring on the variety because it will only make the community larger and stronger TBH.
Umm, excuse me? Did you just disagree with me on the internet in a polite, courteous manner?!

*reported to admin*

All kidding aside, I think some special editions are cool and needed. As long as they don't get out of hand. I think working through current, "regular" Bronco orders first before hitting the market with these would make more sense. Satisfy your current demand, vs. underdelivering to various model customers.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to know how the dang Rivian pickup and SUV versions, both chock full of batteries, has a standard fording depth of 42.7 inches, when a Bronco built for the swamp and with a snorkel only increases 3” past the SAS?

Sponsored

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to know how the dang Rivian pickup and SUV versions, both chock full of batteries, has a standard fording depth of 42.7 inches, when a Bronco built for the swamp and with a snorkel only increases 3” past the SAS?
Batteries and motors on Rivian are sealed. No air intake/exhaust required below a certain level. Bronco has all kinds of things that vent or need air and that’s the depth they are designed for. Ford could increase fording depth if it were important enough but that would be expensive I bet.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Land Rover Defender has a fording depth of 35.4 inches. So the Everglades beats it by .600 of an inch. And, the Land Rover Defender doesn't have a decal of a mythical creature taking a swim (but a good airbrush artist could fix that).
Mythical Creature? Darryl would not be too happy with you.

Ford Bronco Spent an afternoon with the Bronco EVERGLADES Special Edition in Michigan 1647639068198

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the special edition concept. Keep them coming. This one isn't my style, but I'm sure some folks dig it. I like the fenders and the green bits in the interior.

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford could increase fording depth if it were important enough but that would be expensive I bet.
Do you think aftermarket shops might take on the project of raising the fording depth (to like 50 inches)?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you think aftermarket shops might take on the project of raising the fording depth (to like 50 inches)?
There is a reason it only comes with the 2.3L and that is because of the higher alternator. Any aftermarket effort would have to start there.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol, kinda, but my intention was to keep the unique features such as the fenders, paint and wheels while ditching the polarizing snorkel and mandatory $3k winch.
I would have been more likely to get this if that was the case. I would also have wanted the soft top to be an option.
I don't need winch or snorkel, but love the wheels, flares, bigger screen, and interior. I also want a 2.7

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Umm, excuse me? Did you just disagree with me on the internet in a polite, courteous manner?!

*reported to admin*

All kidding aside, I think some special editions are cool and needed. As long as they don't get out of hand. I think working through current, "regular" Bronco orders first before hitting the market with these would make more sense. Satisfy your current demand, vs. underdelivering to various model customers.
Well i'm not even getting into the satisfy demand before cranking out new product debate. Marketing/Engineering/Bean counting wants new product and production wants to satisfy demand and those in the middle responsible for QA and parts/materials sourcing are caught in the middle of the cluster fuck and likely are making zero stakeholders happy.
Sponsored