First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me and a buddy from Washington state spent a week in Moab with my Pops in law. Right off the bat, my buddy installed a 2.5" teraflex lift on his JLUR, and next day we were off! Seven mile Rim, and part of Deadman Point, as well as Spring Canyon switchbacks, were the first trails.

Easy, and plenty of great sights to see along the way. Next day was Fins n Things, and Hell's Revenge. My buddy's first time in Moab, and after Pops drove us up Hell's Gate, my buddy was hellbent on tackling it in his JL. He lifted a tire 3/4 of the way up, but nailed it.

Next up was Poison Spider Mesa. First time on that trail. I loved it. Definitely my favorite. We had lunch at the top of Skyline Drive, and went through the Launching Pad for fun on the way back.

To wrap up the week we traversed Top of the World for that iconic view.

Buddy made a video recently.

Ford Bronco Spent the week in Moab. 5.22-5.28 received_636557988015558

Ford Bronco Spent the week in Moab. 5.22-5.28 received_1276519639968013

Ford Bronco Spent the week in Moab. 5.22-5.28 received_924701875269627

Ford Bronco Spent the week in Moab. 5.22-5.28 20230527_102056

Ford Bronco Spent the week in Moab. 5.22-5.28 20230524_102202

Ford Bronco Spent the week in Moab. 5.22-5.28 20230527_120409_HDR

Ford Bronco Spent the week in Moab. 5.22-5.28 20230525_140341

WHEELING VIDEOS

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful!! I was out there for Off-Rodeo from 5/24-5/28. We certainly were blessed with ideal weather. Wish I had made it to Top of the World. Thanks for posting.
My buddy and I were both topless for the week. We did gey caught in a couple minor rains. No big deal for the MGV or leather though. Such a blast!

OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give your camera guy a beer and a Thank You!! Did a great job videoing your rig. 95% of my videos are from my dash cam. :(
Will do! We did enjoy plenty of brews afterwards. He had his Iphone going, I had a spare Iphone to record him, as well as my own phone set up as dash cam, and my buddy got his drone too, plus a go pro mounted to anyone's bumper at a given time. Lots of footage between the two of us.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Headed out there in July for the rodeo. I can’t wait
You'll love it! I havent been through the Rodeo, but have been on Dome Plateau before. It's a fun ride.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me and a buddy from Washington state spent a week in Moab with my Pops in law. Right off the bat, my buddy installed a 2.5" teraflex lift on his JLUR, and next day we were off! Seven mile Rim, and part of Deadman Point, as well as Spring Canyon switchbacks, were the first trails.

Easy, and plenty of great sights to see along the way. Next day was Fins n Things, and Hell's Revenge. My buddy's first time in Moab, and after Pops drove us up Hell's Gate, my buddy was hellbent on tackling it in his JL. He lifted a tire 3/4 of the way up, but nailed it.

Next up was Poison Spider Mesa. First time on that trail. I loved it. Definitely my favorite. We had lunch at the top of Skyline Drive, and went through the Launching Pad for fun on the way back.

Ford Bronco Spent the week in Moab. 5.22-5.28 20230526_145253
Looks like you guys had a great time. Nice of you to let Pop show you how to run Hell's Gate. As to Top of the World, it looks like you could have gotten another 2 feet closer to the edge for the photo, 😁. Nice work and good on ya for putting your Bronco through it's paces.

OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like you guys had a great time. Nice of you to let Pop show you how to run Hell's Gate. As to Top of the World, it looks like you could have gotten another 2 feet closer to the edge for the photo, 😁. Nice work and good on ya for putting your Bronco through it's paces.
Ya know, the way down to Hell's Gate was worse than going up, but we dont see videos of that! I didnt actually take the Bronco on Hell's Gate. Perhaps next year.
And about that ledge, I hate heights, and trying to inch forward in 4low with the 7mt gets jerky, and it was sketchy. Haha. These Broncos are beasts though. They are definitely mountain goats.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya know, the way down to Hell's Gate was worse than going up, but we dont see videos of that! I didnt actually take the Bronco on Hell's Gate. Perhaps next year.
And about that ledge, I hate heights, and trying to inch forward in 4low with the 7mt gets jerky, and it was sketchy. Haha. These Broncos are beasts though. They are definitely mountain goats.
You will definitely have to take the Bronco on Hell's Gate next time. The down is actually easier than it looks, and I would suggest easier then the up, IMHO. As to your fear of heights, I completely understand your hesitation to get any closer.
The Bronco's are definitely beasts with amazing capabilities. Next year indeed!

Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dumb question: Can you get to Top of the World on non-crazy trails?

Fillups

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great pics and video clips! May I ask which mesh top you have? And how you like it? Looking at options 2-door MIC here… thx.

OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dumb question: Can you get to Top of the World on non-crazy trails?
Nope. The way up and down are kinda rough. Not extreme, just very uneven, bumpy, with a couple steep ledges that have to be climbed. There are only a couple bypasses for the harder climbs, but not much tiptoeing up there.
We did not take the hard way down, fyi. I guess it gets real "fun" on the other side. Lol.

OP
OP
Sitruc_btb

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great pics and video clips! May I ask which mesh top you have? And how you like it? Looking at options 2-door MIC here… thx.
I have the Rough Country shade. It's cheap, no flaps, good coverage. Does what its supposed to. Easy install, and fits under my soft top. 🤙