BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes it is a mesh sunshade. Surprised the Bronco crowd is not more jeep 'versed. I've had one on since '09. Great for keep the sun off your head. The only "downside" is rain drops hit the mesh and shatter, feels funny. The sun working on your head all day sucks.

Likely because we've hated the Jeep look so much we never even considered one. Not trying to knock you, but this is truth for many. I'm coming from a Taco trail rig because I hated everything about Jeep other than the SFA.... the looks, ergonomics, 'reliability', powertrain....

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have one on my TJ. They are great when the Summer sun is beating down on you noggin especially when you are follicularly challenged! :geek:
I'm not in that group, but I have to wear a hat when I'm driving with the top down, or I'm a mess😎

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have one I saved from my Jeep after I sold it! I love it!! Hoping it might do! Shall see when the bronco gets here!

Sponsored
OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have one I saved from my Jeep after I sold it! I love it!! Hoping it might do! Shall see when the bronco gets here!
Yeah I’m interested to see where the attachment points would be on the bronco and if you are able to keep it on even with the top on for ease when you remove the top. I don’t think that center bungee on the Jeep version will have an attachment point on the bronco...🤔

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like that they offer options for the various configurations and hope they'll have something for the front section only because I imagine that's what we'll run on our 4 door most of the time since the kids will be in the backseat and they have a casper-ish complexation so my wife will likely not want them exposed as much. She doesn't seem to care about my exposure even though I have the same pastey Irish skin tone so I'll want those front sections off as much as possible.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll definitely get one shortly after I get mine. I'm FL I can't have the sun blasting me for long drives and then there's the random showers

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah I’m interested to see where the attachment points would be on the bronco and if you are able to keep it on even with the top on for ease when you remove the top. I don’t think that center bungee on the Jeep version will have an attachment point on the bronco...🤔
I have a feeling you are probably correct! I need to go back and study the top latches.

Hoping to go to Super Cell East now. Just for Wednesday. Maybe the crowd be low and get a good look...that's my hope anyway!

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
these do look pretty nice... and the price is right.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread gave me some PTSD to when my wife and I will just be sitting in silence for a while and then randomly she’ll turn to me and say something like:

“yeah... I think we should go ahead and do it”

Like, there was clearly lots of imaginary conversation and thought put into something and in her mind I’m totally up to speed on it.
Omg, mine will literally switch topics from one spoken sentence to the next with no pause or any indication of a break in between.
Keeps you on your toes. Lol 😆

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Always one of the first purchases for every Wrangler I've had. What made them nice is that you could leave it on and put the top up, unlike other brands that had to be removed every time you put the top up.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Likely because we've hated the Jeep look so much we never even considered one. Not trying to knock you, but this is truth for many. I'm coming from a Taco trail rig because I hated everything about Jeep other than the SFA.... the looks, ergonomics, 'reliability', powertrain....
You, my friend need a history lesson. The Bronco, Range Rover, IH Scout, and the Toyota FJ 40 Land Cruiser, to name a few, were all imitations of the Jeep. Even today, Ford has admittedly copied today's jeep to get into that market.

You have every right to your subjective opinion but if you deny, or ignore, history, we all know which side of the political spectrum you are on.

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a Spiderweb Shade on my JK and loved it. Best thing about them is not having to remove it when you put the hard top back on. I hope the Bronco version works the same.
Sponsored