Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got confirmation today from a rep, they will be making them for Broncos. Had them on my Jeep and loved it! They’re just waiting on a test vehicle...
I want one that I can quickly put up if I'm caught in a downpour. One that is not mesh. Any recos from your Jeep days?
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want one that I can quickly put up if I'm caught in a downpour. One that is not mesh. Any recos from your Jeep days?
Some vendors make a canvas version. Google: canvas bimini

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread gave me some PTSD to when my wife and I will just be sitting in silence for a while and then randomly she’ll turn to me and say something like:

“yeah... I think we should go ahead and do it”

Like, there was clearly lots of imaginary conversation and thought put into something and in her mind I’m totally up to speed on it.
This is the best thing posted all week!

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some vendors make a canvas version. Google: canvas bimini
Like Judge said, there’s quite a few manufacturers out there...Bestop probably one of the more popular one in the Jeep community. I never ran a Bimini/Bikini top...i just kept an eye out on the weather before i leave the house. If you anticipate rain, keep top on. Also the mesh is fine in the rain, it won’t keep it out 100% but have you ever ridden a motorcycle in the rain? Much more pleasant experience with a mesh top lol. Summer rains in FL are very predictable and consistent 30 mins around 3pm, so we just plan accordingly...hope that helps.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like Judge said, there’s quite a few manufacturers out there...Bestop probably one of the more popular one in the Jeep community. I never ran a Bimini/Bikini top...i just kept an eye out on the weather before i leave the house. If you anticipate rain, keep top on. Also the mesh is fine in the rain, it won’t keep it out 100% but have you ever ridden a motorcycle in the rain? Much more pleasant experience with a mesh top lol. Summer rains in FL are very predictable and consistent 30 mins around 3pm, so we just plan accordingly...hope that helps.
Super helpful. Thanks!

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You, my friend need a history lesson. The Bronco, Range Rover, IH Scout, and the Toyota FJ 40 Land Cruiser, to name a few, were all imitations of the Jeep. Even today, Ford has admittedly copied today's jeep to get into that market.

You have every right to your subjective opinion but if you deny, or ignore, history, we all know which side of the political spectrum you are on.
so when does my opinion, personal preference and experience have anything to do with history? Pffft.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This sun shade seems nice. I wonder if it can stay on all the time even with the hard top on. For ease of use.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought this was about one of those things you put in your windshield to keep the dash shaded. I wondered why there was a whole thread about that when you can get them at Walmart.

Reactions: abe

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You, my friend need a history lesson. The Bronco, Range Rover, IH Scout, and the Toyota FJ 40 Land Cruiser, to name a few, were all imitations of the Jeep. Even today, Ford has admittedly copied today's jeep to get into that market.

You have every right to your subjective opinion but if you deny, or ignore, history, we all know which side of the political spectrum you are on.
Maybe your face is an imitation of Jeep.

Ford Bronco Spider Web Shade Sunshade confirmed for Bronco 1614260128703

Sponsored
OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This sun shade seems nice. I wonder if it can stay on all the time even with the hard top on. For ease of use.
For the Jeep you can keep it on full time. Hoping it’ll be the same for the Bronco. If not, it’s really easy to put on.

Reactions: Dom

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

any update here. zero on their website.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks pretty good. I just wonder why it doesn't get closer to the front header than it does. Looks like a decent gap above the sunshades.
It’s a set it and forget it for soft tops. Needs that gap so you can latch the top back on. It also does NOT have the ugly middle bar Bestop has.. (see pic of bar)

7E6B5AA3-91B2-43B8-8B4C-C8D13B0453E5.jpeg
Sponsored