Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I do like this side profile shot. Another thing to consider whether or not this model has the active suspension (GOAT) and is this the "highest" setting (ground clearance wise) if there is some height adjustment.
I think the GOAT thing is a future development - not on the 2021 model, but we will see.

Separately, the Karen Mall Crawler Sahara equivalent could have adjustable height suspension, but that would limit off road capability (does not articulate like springs).

The TFL transmission “surprise” mentioned 285s - which are 32.7”. This one also doesn’t look to be sporting the beadlock capable wheels. So this is probably the 285 version. (Looks like 285/17 not 255/18 to me.)

Wish I could see those Jeeps better. Would be nice to know if they are Rubicons (not seeing hood decals), and the front one looks to have a leveling kit.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, the more I look at this thing... well. let me just say I can't wait until the aftermarket releases a spoiler and hood styled more like the Bronco R... some better fender flares would be nice, too
Yah I like the R-Type look...makes me wonder if the Raptor will resemble the R-Type more...but yes Ford or an aftermarket company would be wise to make that kit ASAP. My guess is I'll wait till year 2 to hop in and let the kinks get worked out and see if they put out some other looks/mods...but chomping at the bit to see this thing...about to sell my 20 year old Ford Explorer Sport with 250K miles on it and still going strong and start saving up for the Bronco 4 door.

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco 4-Door Shows Off Its Roofline As It Drops Heavy Camo ford-bronco-r
Sponsored