Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
that I am not sure.

so far, I have not seen anything impressive with front or rear. but we have not really seen this thing being pushed, or in a whole lot of detail. I have some complaints with the layout of the rear, but that was on a base model, so maybe it has better angles/lengths on higher trims? And I understand that, unfortunately, Ford had to design this thing with Karens in mind as the typical drivers.
Man, that Karen really chaps my ass...
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The fact of the automotive market is vehicles evolve, of course the 2021 Bronco will not be identical to the 1966 Bronco, but will it have numerous cues to its heritage.

Of course none of us mere mortals have seen the new Bronco in it's entirety so you can either wait for the reveal or just buy a Jeep, it NEVER changes, it's been the same since 1940... (/S)
ys-Overland-CJ-2A-and-2019-Jeep-Wrangler-Rubicon-4.jpg
Actually the new Wrangler is remarkably similar to the earlier models, when you consider how much other vehicles have changed over the years, or are not even in production. Jeep can be dinged for some things, but keeping their signature vehicle on the road and still having key attributes isn't one of them.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually the new Wrangler is remarkably similar to the earlier models, when you consider how much other vehicles have changed over the years, or are not even in production. Jeep can be dinged for some things, but keeping their signature vehicle on the road and still having key attributes isn't one of them.
Very true, the 911 and the Wrangler are constantly evolving yet staying true to their roots. Emissions, safety regulations and competition often change vehicles substantially. Sure the 911 is more mid engine than the original and the Wrangler is more civilized than the original but each unmistakable for what they are and have always been.
The Bronco did change over the course of it’s life and depending on which model you fell in love with or owned that is now an individual preference of what is wanted in the new Bronco and not a reflection of Ford abandoning or staying true to its roots.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1986 is the year I fell in love with. That was what my dad bought back in ‘94ish. That is the vehicle that put me on to become a Ford guy. I am very excited for the new Bronco and so far have not been disappointed by what I have seen. Still lots of info to come out for us too.

Sponsored

broncoenthusiast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1986 is the year I fell in love with. That was what my dad bought back in ‘94ish. That is the vehicle that put me on to become a Ford guy. I am very excited for the new Bronco and so far have not been disappointed by what I have seen. Still lots of info to come out for us too.

Totally, I bought an 86 and I love it, at first I thought Ford was bringing back the full size so I was disappointed when I found out otherwise... but from the video and pics it looks like it might be bout the same size as the FSB, regardless I'm waiting to see it i believe Ford will do it right

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoa!...im getting excited!
honestly, if it can stock drag bumpers through georgia mud and get out, that's not bad at all. Granted, that looks more like dirty water than mud,....

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next week, huh. I have a feeling the lids about to be blown off this thing by memorial day's end.
and those pictures and any associated video would've been from last fall/early winter.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jeeps haven't used a tailgate since 86.
Sorry never had or rode in a square eye heep. Had 4 cjs though. a 4cyl, 2 6cyls, and a 360. All manuals, all manual steering, all rusty but everywhere I wheeled I went the farthest.

Never could afford a EB but tried to trade a hotrod for one for a lil while but the guy wanted a daily car. Always wanted one because they were as good as my cjs, but looked cooler. Now with EB prices I figure it'll be easier to finance a new one then save for an old one. Im hoping its as good as my rust bucket cj so I can turn it into a tractor. But in the looks department the new one from what Ive seen is the best were gonna get in the modern car atmosphere.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Totally, I bought an 86 and I love it, at first I thought Ford was bringing back the full size so I was disappointed when I found out otherwise... but from the video and pics it looks like it might be bout the same size as the FSB, regardless I'm waiting to see it i believe Ford will do it right
I had the same hopes about the size but with more of the EB style layed on it. And I did some eyeball measuring one the factory floor pic next to the ranger. It appear just a touch taller and a touch wider. I also have parked my stock height 96 next to the new rangers and they are basically the same height and length. But a bit narrower especially in the top half of the cabin.
So we may actually have atleast on the outside a full sized bronco. I doubt there will be 20 inches between the front seats like mine but we will see.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t we lose about 25 years of design tweaks? Take a look at all the design changes of the Mustang line. Some are better than others, but every one is unmistakably a Mustang when you pass one on the road. The same will be true of the Bronco. For some people because of the badge and Ford logo, but for most of us because of the design clues that are apparent even in camouflage. I may have passed 12 Blazers today but only recognized the old one. Blazer went suv, Bronco did not go Flex.
Sponsored