Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Update: according to insider @laj.tuxmek:

"All of our early production-intent prototypes have interior plastics like that. They are missing the final texture and as a result are very smooth and shiny. Don't worry, the production vehicles won't have plastics like that."

We just caught the 2021 Ford Bronco interior almost completely undisguised!

The overall theme of the interior consists of various upright elements, including the dashboard, pillars and center stack. A large screen, potentially measuring in at 12 inches, sits front and center. Above it is a set of chassis controls. It's followed by a bevy of media controls and a set of HVAC controls thereafter.

The shifter is followed by the rotary 4WD drive mode dial controller. To the right of that are two cupholders and a grab handle for the passenger. The word "BRONCO" is spelled out across the passenger-side dash.

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_001

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_002

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_003

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_004

Compare to the manual transmission middle console which has a different placement for the 4WD mode dial selector.

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 2021-ford-bronco-dashboard-4wd-knob-914x1024-

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 2021-Ford-Bronco_Less_007

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 2021-Ford-Bronco_Less_011
Sponsored

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice, but, what I've been concerned about looks to be true, but I hope I'm wrong when I sit in it. The gear shift is right where it will be a leg/knee gouger for us tall/long legged people. I wish the cup holders were forward of the gearshift so they did not push it to the left.

Hopefully the seating position is high enough so your legs are more upright.

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_001 - Copy

Last edited:

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like radio knobs - but these throw it back into 1980 - technology contrast with the 12" screen,. I am guessing these are old pictures as well - just being revealed. The plastic seems to be uncovered - and hopefully not the final material. Thanks for the pictures - just my take on it - eagerly waiting for next week.

Not crazy about the 1980's - CB look the radio and climate controls have, nor the plastic - I am hoping these are preproduction and will be wrapped in a nicer material.

reminds me of this
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594140646638

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594140156118

Last edited:

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually really like this enterior. Like that there are still manual controls... I love that there is an Ohshit Handle right there. ?

also, interesting spot for the mirror controls.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The overall theme of the interior consists of various upright elements, including the dashboard, pillars and center stack. A large screen, potentially measuring in at 12 inches, sits front and center. Above it is a set of chassis controls. It's followed by a bevy of media controls and a set of HVAC controls thereafter.

The shifter is followed by the rotary 4WD drive mode dial controller. To the right of that are two cupholders and a grab handle for the passenger. The word "BRONCO" is spelled out across the passenger-side dash.

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594140156118
Hell yeah, they kept the passenger eject button!! Sign me up!! Let's see how well that grab handle works for ya :LOL:

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like the mirror adjust buttons are on the center console too, behind the shifter. This also contrasts with the TFL photos that show the 4wd selector on the dash by The climate control. Maybe different dial locations for manual vs auto?

also, 4a confirmed!

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So other than the eject button here are my "thoughts" (so chill out hate mongers!!)

One is the shifter looks kinda doofy to me... and is it me or is that steering wheel rather small?

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
[/QUOTE]

2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_001.jpg

2021-Ford-Bronco_Interior_002.jpg
The grab handle answers what was being seen in the side view photos.

Interesting how the 4wd dial is in a different place on the auto vs manual.

The jeep has 3 transfer-case options i wonder if the bronco will have something like this too.

Sponsored

BroncoPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I actually really like this enterior. Like that there are still manual controls... I love that there is an Ohshit Handle right there. ?

also, interesting spot for the mirror controls.
I was actually just looking at that. It at least confirms the removable doors, but I think I would have moved them to the dash somewhere. I'm just imagining my brother constantly moving my mirrors as a joke.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
- just being revealed - and hopefully not the final material.

Not crazy about the 1980's - CB look the radio and climate controls have, nor the plastic - I am hoping these are preproduction and will be wrapped in a nicer material.
It would be pretty stupid to still be showing parts that didn't have final approval in media material at this point a few days from launch.

eta -- and a launch several months later than intended at that.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like radio knobs - but these throw it back into 1980 - technology contrast with the 12" screen,. I am guessing these are old pictures as well - just being revealed. The plastic seems to be uncovered - and hopefully not the final material. Thanks for the pictures - just my take on it - eagerly waiting for next week.

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594140402604
I would think the knobs are not plastic, but a soft touch rubber and would have a premium feel, not cheap plastic like my '12 F-150 knobs...