First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Lariat, 2006 Harley Ultra, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
With no neutral setting on the 4WD knob, I am concerned this will not be 4 flat towabe behind a motorhome. That would be a bummer for a lot of folks, jeeps are the leader in RV "toads" right now.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With no neutral setting on the 4WD knob, I am concerned this will not be 4 flat towabe behind a motorhome. That would be a bummer for a lot of folks, jeeps are the leader in RV "toads" right now.
Transfer case neutral will most likely be a menu option or “secret” button combination like it’s been on the F150.

TorontoGuy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Transfer case neutral will most likely be a menu option or “secret” button combination like it’s been on the F150.
For sure. Ford wouldn't advertise the Bronco as an adventurers dream without having the ability to be flat towed behind an RV. As Superds said, it's probably a sequence to get the t-case into neutral. I believe my brother's F-150 the sequence is hold the brake, switch to 4H (or 4L, I can't remember) a few times, leave the transmission in Neutral, turn off the key.

Last edited:

Sponsored

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The things I’ve noticed from all the interior shots we’ve seen.

Feb 2020: fully loaded with off-road tech(dash buttons) lower trim(small screen)
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594219238196

June 2020: missing some off-road tech(front dig) higher trim(big screen)
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594219619522

july 2020: missing sway bar, still higher trim
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594219813837

But one thing each of them share: front and rear lockers. This makes me think you that both lockers will be standard on all trims. And not just options.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't know about being standard, but at least being available on all trims will be a huge leg up on Jeep. If it's standard, that's a pretty good amount that will be added to the base price which we already have a good feeling is higher than Jeep's.

Edit: To add in case anyone here is new. We think the base price of the Bronco will be higher due to more features being offered at that price. Jeep has responded by making several options standard for the 2021 Wrangler which will mostly increase it's base price.

Last edited:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate the gear shift knob. Like everything else. Looks clean. Big screen nice. Have to see it In person Though
do you mean drive mode selector?
I will be waiting for this ! I'm really impressed with the look of the new Ford Ranger but always reluctant to purchase the 1st manufacture year of any new roll-out model. Currently have 2018 Nissan Tundra quad cab. Will be anxious to see inside seating room & space !
that must be a new model
It is a pad lock. They are used to lock the vehicle cover when the vehicle is parked.
quick, someone get the key imprint!!
What about long legs and big beer belly?
FIFY

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The things I’ve noticed from all the interior shots we’ve seen.

Feb 2020: fully loaded with off-road tech(dash buttons) lower trim(small screen)
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594219813837

June 2020: missing some off-road tech(front dig) higher trim(big screen)

july 2020: missing sway bar, still higher trim

But one thing each of them share: front and rear lockers. This makes me think you that both lockers will be standard on all trims. And not just options.
It’s really odd that the TFL pic has the sway bar button but not the dig button. It was a manual, but I can’t imagine that feature needing to be on autos only. Also wouldn’t think that these options would be available separately.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

what you see is a cool bronco emblem, what I see is a piece if metal the airbag is gunna burry deep within your face.
As others have pointed out, that's plastic. I'm less worried about the hunk of plastic smashing my face if I get into a wreck and more worried about the glare off of it blinding me and causing the wreck.

I've been caught by the glare of the Toyota emblem in the steering wheel of my Tundra a couple of times. Fortunately, it didn't cause a wreck, or even anything near one, but it was quite unpleasant. The surface area of the shiny on the Bronco emblem is much larger than the Toyota logo, though.

Reactions: BE_

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As others have pointed out, that's plastic. I'm less worried about the hunk of plastic smashing my face if I get into a wreck and more worried about the glare off of it blinding me and causing the wreck.

I've been caught by the glare of the Toyota emblem in the steering wheel of my Tundra a couple of times. Fortunately, it didn't cause a wreck, or even anything near one, but it was quite unpleasant. The surface area of the shiny on the Bronco emblem is much larger than the Toyota logo, though.
My mustang has a similar amount of chrome on the steering wheel and it hasn’t bothered me. The chrome down by the shifter on the other hand...

whomst

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am happy to see a very rugged, utilitarian look of the dash. I do wish the cupholders were in front of the gear shifter but it's really no big deal to me.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My mustang has a similar amount of chrome on the steering wheel and it hasn’t bothered me. The chrome down by the shifter on the other hand...
I was just about to say this exact thing. Mine is a convertible too (and in Florida), so if you're going to have reflection issues, I'd have had it by now.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Had a rental 2020 Escape a while back. When you're driving and you quickly pull up the e-brake button, nothing happens. If you hold up the button, the e-brake is slowly applied and brings the car to a stop. I'd say 40% brake force. Not enough to lock up the tires, but defintely enough to stop you if something's wrong.

I have zero problems with an electronic parking brake.

This example is a Corvette, but the Escape acted the same.

Yeah , but is it an entirely separate system or just an electric application of the regular braking system?