First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much would it cost to install similar suspension and shocks to a regular Bronco?
$20k from whatever off road shop in SoCal comes up with it ?
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you saying the WildTrak will depreciate the fastest and won't be worth much as a trade in a couple years after purchase? Grim!
Nothing too special about the Wildtrak, you can get essentially the same thing in a Base/2.7L/Squatch for $10k less.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks so much better with some tire gap. And those are definitely hoses. I seriously doubt they'll want to make this thing even heavier with a hybrid. And there is zero floor space for any batteries and motors. It's just very unlikely to be a thing.

Nothing too special about the Wildtrak, you can get essentially the same thing in a Base/2.7L/Squatch for $10k less.
Assuming someone doesn't want package options. If they do, this is not relevant.

Last edited:

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now this is pretty awesome and all but can we get like a souped up trail rig with a higher pay load, winch, better tow rating, maybe open hard rooftop tent, snorkel and dare I say SFA?. . . ?

You know, something to flex what it’s really designed for.

I guess I can make a Badlands close to that but still. I never really quite got the go fast Raptor idea for a Bronco but it is pretty bitchin though doubt they make a 2d cause what’s the point.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those are the exact wheels I'm wanting to put on my Badlands. Hopefully, they'll be offered thru Ford Performance or I can snag a set from a Warthog owner looking to upgrade.
Or get them on e-bay as Raptor take-offs

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 4runner- 33s, Dirtking UCA&LCAs, 6112s, etc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
realistically 2500-3500 plus control arms if needed. of course they wont be live valve but i dont think any one really gives a shit about that. seems like something that would eventually become a problem and potentially make rebuilding the shocks a PITA

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Or get them on e-bay as Raptor take-offs
Over on the FRF forum there are plenty of take-off wheels and tires for cheap. Raptor wheels are a 6x135 bolt pattern. I don't think they are compatible.

Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sure, if you ignore the other features it comes with and options it has available.

It looks so much better with some tire gap. And those are definitely hoses. I seriously doubt they'll want to make this thing even heavier with a hybrid. And there is zero floor space for any batteries and motors. It's just very unlikely to be a thing.

Assuming someone doesn't want package options. If they do, this is not relevant.
I hear there's 4" of space in the cargo area ;)

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
realistically 2500-3500 plus control arms if needed. of course they wont be live valve but i dont think any one really gives a shit about that. seems like something that would eventually become a problem and potentially make rebuilding the shocks a PITA
3.0 shocks will run you more than 2500-3500 all the way around easily.

Shocks, uppers control arms, lower control arms, tie rods, axles, and rear axle housing to match the front width I would bet you’re in the $10K range pretty easily. $15K if you have a shop do all the work.

Just remember, when you start changing suspension and putting 1” FK Heims and rod ends and the like, maintenance and NVH go way up.

As I’ve been told before, “Trophy Truck parts, Trophy Truck problems.”
Sponsored