First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not sure, but are those improved rock sliders?
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure, if you ignore the other features it comes with and options it has available.

I hear there's 4" of space in the cargo area ;)
The 'other' features are not mechanical 'driving' features, so a Wildtrak should depreciate more than a Base/2.7L/Sasquatch that costs $10,000 less. It has all the capability of the Wildtrak less some creature comforts. The new Warthog will add capabilities, llke more power, bigger beefier suspension and shocks and other hardware. Warthog may further reduce Wildtrak attractiveness.
Future values will be driven more by capabilities, not option packages, imo.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or get them on e-bay as Raptor take-offs
But the shocks are worthless without the electronics... they are computer-controlled. e.g. sense vehicle-in-air to dampen landing, etc. $6500 to upgrade 2017-2018 raptor (not standard until 2019).

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The 'other' features are not mechanical 'driving' features, so a Wildtrak should depreciate more than a Base/2.7L/Sasquatch that costs $10,000 less. It has all the capability of the Wildtrak less some creature comforts. The new Warthog will add capabilities, llke more power, bigger beefier suspension and shocks and other hardware. Warthog may further reduce Wildtrak attractiveness.
Future values will be driven more by capabilities, not option packages, imo.
This is 2020, the masses would prefer creature comforts over capabilities.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is 2020, the masses would prefer creature comforts over capabilities.
If you're correct, there should be a lot of Wildtrak buyers. We'll see, but I'm guessing it may be the least selling, non-limited model.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you're correct, there should be a lot of Wildtrak buyers. We'll see, but I'm guessing it may be the least selling, non-limited model.
If you’re correct, there will be more base interiors than mid, high and luxury combined.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think, like myself, there are a lot of folks that reserved a Wildtrak in the frenzy of release night thinking it is was the Bronco name for Raptor and will end up with a different model.

The marketing description "high speed off-roading" is a bit misleading as you could achieve everything that makes it "high speed off-roading" capable with upgrades to other models.

If Ford did not have a marketing department the description would say OuterBanks with larger engine and sasquatch pkg .

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's funny ... Ford always test their vehicles with black wheels BUT when they come out they will NOT be black ... ask me how I know. The OEM set is in my garage. :)

Ford Bronco Spied: 2023 Warthog Bronco Riding on Raptor-Spec Fox Shocks and 35" Sasquatch Tires wheels

Those are the exact wheels I'm wanting to put on my Badlands. Hopefully, they'll be offered thru Ford Performance or I can snag a set from a Warthog owner looking to upgrade.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 4runner- 33s, Dirtking UCA&LCAs, 6112s, etc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
3.0 shocks will run you more than 2500-3500 all the way around easily.

Shocks, uppers control arms, lower control arms, tie rods, axles, and rear axle housing to match the front width I would bet you’re in the $10K range pretty easily. $15K if you have a shop do all the work.

Just remember, when you start changing suspension and putting 1” FK Heims and rod ends and the like, maintenance and NVH go way up.

As I’ve been told before, “Trophy Truck parts, Trophy Truck problems.”
well of course, but do you really think the bronco is going to get 3" shocks from the factory? all of the shit you outlined is stuff that people that want trophy trucks are doing to their raptors over stock, so not sure what point youre trying to make here besides you threw 15k at your gen 1 raptor's suspension. congrats!

if people want to get in the neighborhood of a warthog with their wildtrak/badlands w/ sasquatch, i imagine it wont require much more than a good set of shocks and maybe some new coils. want to go long travel, then maybe new control arms and adjustbal track bar. you're not anywhere close to 15k.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

if people want to get in the neighborhood of a warthog with their wildtrak/badlands w/ sasquatch, i imagine it wont require much more than a good set of shocks and maybe some new coils. want to go long travel, then maybe new control arms and adjustbal track bar. you're not anywhere close to 15k.
If we can confirm that the Warthog does in fact have a heavier frame, let's hope the non-Warthog owners don't end up with Gladiator syndrome.

essage-editor%2F1583764353563-brokengladiatorhero2.jpg

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The GEN2 Raptor has a unique frame (reinforced) to itself and not shared with the F150

If we can confirm that the Warthog does in fact have a heavier frame, let's hope the non-Warthog owners don't end up with Gladiator syndrome.

Ford Bronco Spied: 2023 Warthog Bronco Riding on Raptor-Spec Fox Shocks and 35" Sasquatch Tires essage-editor%2F1583764353563-brokengladiatorhero2

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since those orange lines under bronco have brass fittings could they be air lines? Maybe for a adjustable air suspension system or something?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

well of course, but do you really think the bronco is going to get 3" shocks from the factory? all of the shit you outlined is stuff that people that want trophy trucks are doing to their raptors over stock, so not sure what point youre trying to make here besides you threw 15k at your gen 1 raptor's suspension. congrats!

Fox non-adaptive shocks 3.0 are $7k by themselves. Lower control arms $2500. $15k to take a non-Raptor Bronco to a Raptor equivalent is likely on the low end.
Sponsored