Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 4runner- 33s, Dirtking UCA&LCAs, 6112s, etc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fox non-adaptive shocks 3.0 are $7k by themselves. Lower control arms $2500. $15k to take a non-Raptor Bronco to a Raptor equivalent is likely on the low end.
that's pretty ridiculous for the shocks alone. get some good king, fox, or Bilstein 8112s 2.5s and call it a day. also not sure what shop you're going to that costs 5k to install shocks and LCAs...
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that's pretty ridiculous for the shocks alone. get some good king, fox, or Bilstein 8112s 2.5s and call it a day. also not sure what shop you're going to that costs 5k to install shocks and LCAs...
The prices I posted are for parts only not installed. Welcome to the world of high speed off-roading. The parts are ridiculously expensive. You watch, the Raptor aftermarket suppliers are going to devour the Bronco and shower it with parts. You are about to see $2k bumpers, stupid expensive suspension components, and endless power adders. Check out the pricing for Raptor parts. In the Raptor world we refer to it as the Raptor tax. https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/2017-2020-ford-raptor

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
“The Aviator's 3.0-liter twin-turbo V-6, combined with the hybrid system's 13.6-kWh battery and 75-kW motor, delivers 494 hp and 630 lb-ft of torque. As such, power delivery is strong and sure. This 5,700-pound beast delivers an estimated 0-60 time in the 5.5-second range.”

:sneaky:

blueovalforum members hinting strongly at this without literally saying it
I guess that 392 Wrangler is going to have to be built for sure if that's the 3.0H in those pictures...

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we can confirm that the Warthog does in fact have a heavier frame, let's hope the non-Warthog owners don't end up with Gladiator syndrome.

essage-editor%2F1583764353563-brokengladiatorhero2.jpg
i'm guessing this is why one of the selling points for the mojave (desert runner) version of the gladiator is the strengthened frame

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 4runner- 33s, Dirtking UCA&LCAs, 6112s, etc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The prices I posted are for parts only not installed. Welcome to the world of high speed off-roading. The parts are ridiculously expensive. You watch, the Raptor aftermarket suppliers are going to devour the Bronco and shower it with parts. You are about to see $2k bumpers, stupid expensive suspension components, and endless power adders. Check out the pricing for Raptor parts. In the Raptor world we refer to it as the Raptor tax. https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/2017-2020-ford-raptor
i'm coming from 4runner ownership and high-end 2.5" shocks do not carry the same price tag. the most expensive i'm aware of are 8112s at about a grand per corner. of course you could go total chaos long travel and do dual shocks up front for more. but anyway, yeeha bumpers are expensive, but i am definitely looking forward to power adders...

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well of course, but do you really think the bronco is going to get 3" shocks from the factory? all of the shit you outlined is stuff that people that want trophy trucks are doing to their raptors over stock, so not sure what point youre trying to make here besides you threw 15k at your gen 1 raptor's suspension. congrats!

if people want to get in the neighborhood of a warthog with their wildtrak/badlands w/ sasquatch, i imagine it wont require much more than a good set of shocks and maybe some new coils. want to go long travel, then maybe new control arms and adjustbal track bar. you're not anywhere close to 15k.

“Similar” suspension to me means same geometry. So longer lowers and uppers. Which means also tie rods and axles and a rear axle to match. It’s really not hard to grasp. Not trying to say anything one way or the other but way to take it as a personal attack, congrats! Also, I’m perfectly OK with my poor financial decisions modding a truck. I’ve had way more fun in it than I’ve spent on it so money well spent. I’m glad you researched enough to get an idea for what I spent ?

I’ll stand by at least a $10K build to get same geometry and build as a stock warthog/raptor/whatever they call it. If you just want a more capable badlands/black diamond/etc, then yes, $5K should be plenty.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All I can say is: I want a Bronco Warthog. Period.

In fact, it might take the place of one of my two "regular" reservations.
Sponsored