Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't care about most of the current unreliable technology gizmos but I will say I use the crap out of the front trail camera on my 2020 JLU. Really don't understand how a company of fords size could over look both a winch and front camera. Hope the winch mount and bumper are totally redesigned as all the current prototype winch mount pics look like crap.
Easy… you don’t have any sort of diversity of thought or experience on your teams….

…your expert off-roading team is in one room designing the winch, and your expert technology team is in another room designing the 360 camera…
Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easy… you don’t have any sort of diversity of thought or experience on your teams….

…your expert off-roading team is in one room designing the winch, and your expert technology team is in another room designing the 360 camera…
… keeping them from talking to compartmentalize secret data and making for this mess.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford spending all this time and money on aftermarket crap and other trim Broncos but can't seem to just get a Bronco out to there customers maybe thats there problem ,to much Bronco stuff on there plates.
Ok, There isn't only two people working on the Bronco. There are several teams and department and a i'm glad that they are still investing more money to make the Bronco even better of what already it is. Stop whining. This is good news.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overlander's should tow more than 3,500 lbs. Any word if this can? I have always said that they need to separate the trims, what's the point when you can upgrade the Base with the same off road capability as the Badlands. Perhaps this is a stand alone Overlander a bit stiffer suspension with more towing capability and perhaps a better F150 transmission? That would be my setup, Everyone is different, I don't do extreme rock crawling.

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Overlander's should tow more than 3,500 lbs. Any word if this can? I have always said that they need to separate the trims, what's the point when you can upgrade the Base with the same off road capability as the Badlands. Perhaps this is a stand alone Overlander a bit stiffer suspension with more towing capability and perhaps a better F150 transmission? That would be my setup, Everyone is different, I don't do extreme rock crawling.
What are you planning to tow? I believe most of the overland trailer weight less than 3.500lb fully loaded.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We just caught an intriguing new Ford Bronco prototype that has all the cues of an Overland-ready adventurer, running on the streets of Dearborn.

Overland Exterior Cues Abound
The newly disguised Bronco prototype has a reworked front-fascia, with a nicely integrated Warn winch. Heavy camouflage on the Bronco’s passenger-side A-pillar likely hides an exhaust snorkel to aid in ultimate water fording. A raised roof is found under the prototype’s rooftop camo, possibly hiding extra lighting, a cargo basket, or even a rooftop-mounted tent.

This particularly adventure-ready Bronco prototype is equipped with the Sasquatch package, for optimum clearance.

New Camouflage Easter Eggs
The graphic camouflage covering the front-fascia of this new Bronco is made up of a new range of Easter Eggs that serve as something of a mission statement for this prototype. The camo contains icons for numerous outdoor-focused activities: The Bronco logo, a mountain goat, mountains, pine trees, a gator, a snorkel, water, a compass, rocks, a flag, a hatchet, a camera, cactus with sun, a tent, and others couldn’t readily be deciphered.

Lighting Icon On Camo—Weather-Related Icon Or Hint At Hybrid Onboard Generator?
One of the camouflage icons appears to be a lightning bolt, and it is placed directly adjacent to the Bronco logo icon. Perhaps this is simply a weather-related feature that will be faced by any automotive overlander, but there is also the possibility that this points to hybridization. A hybrid powerplant with some form of the F-150’s Pro Power Onboard Generator would be an incredibly useful feature when camping in the middle of nowhere.

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-1.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-2.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-3.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-4.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-5.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-6.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-7.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-8.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-9.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-10.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-11.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-12.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-13.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-14.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-15.jpg

bronco-overland-sasquatch-prototype-testing-winch-snorkel-cargo-tent-16.jpg
I wonder which will be first to launch, this or the Bronco Raptor/Warthog?

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we sure this just wasn't the only available option to get from the plant to wherever in Detroit they were going today? I mean have you seen the roads up there? Has anyone modeled the expected Lake level rising from climate change?

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, There isn't only two people working on the Bronco. There are several teams and department and a i'm glad that they are still investing more money to make the Bronco even better of what already it is. Stop whining. This is good news.
nobody whining bitch I am pointing out something you nothing about .

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited: