Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was under the impression it's just the modular bumper with the same winch mount bolted to the recovery points. (Same one that's on the Overland concept for instance.)
Possible. Definitely very similar.
It looked to me like there was more space beneath the winch to not block the ACC, but hard to tell for sure with these angles.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Possible. Definitely very similar.
It looked to me like there was more space beneath the winch to not block the ACC, but hard to tell for sure with these angles.
You can see on the original, the flat base frame looks to be three pieces welded together, with a decorative forward offset, the sides standing out from the front cross member, the new one is missing that. This just looks like value engineering, simplify the design to lower manufacturing cost or those could just be decorative plastic end caps that are missing on the overlander.

Now, look at the flat winch cross member and note it seems to be about the same 1 inch offset below the bumper top. The intercooler opening seems unchanged so with these two points it does not appear that the ACC radar beam has any additional clearance. It still seems the need to redesign the radar sensor for a narrower profile.

Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Overland Sasquatch Prototype Caught Testing Winch, Snorkel and Roof Accessories 1625056145193

Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Overland Sasquatch Prototype Caught Testing Winch, Snorkel and Roof Accessories Winch Bumper original
Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Overland Sasquatch Prototype Caught Testing Winch, Snorkel and Roof Accessories Winch Bumper overland