Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are possibly Fox 3.0 Live Valve Coilovers, like the Raptor, but with piggyback reservoirs. We have previous reports of Fox working on them, when I asked the Fox rep about them at last Saturday's Dallas 4WP Truck & Jeep Fest he would not confirm or deny. However when I asked about buying from them for the standard Bronco he reinforced you would have to buy non-live valve versions as the Live Valve units tie into the trucks electronics, sensors and computers and this cannot be retrofit.

https://www.ridefox.com/content.php?c=livevalve-raptor

BKTK883-06-153__1_1024x1024.jpg

g-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-9-jpg.jpg
How big of a drop would the non-live be? Those are still some bad ass coilovers!

What I'm more interested in are those massive control arms and U joints. Those look to be able to take a beating from your pic. Would love to get a close up view of all of these components.

Compared to the HOSS, how much of an upgrade are we talking I wonder. HOSS Squatch is roughly a Stage 2, maybe Stage 3.

If this is Ultra4 4600 level, we're talking Stage 7-8 is my guess. That's absolutely crazy from factory. This is looking to outperform the Raptor and I just can't dream that big at the moment.

Wish these were KING, but I'd run the FOX you describe here and never look back.

Damn! I'm excited again!
Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
New Front-End Camo A Direct Match With F-150 Raptor Prototypes
The heavy plastic panels that have covered the front-fascia of past Bronco Warthog prototypes are now gone, replaced by nothing but graphic wrap and a mesh-covered grille. An important detail is highly suggested with the new camouflage—a Raptor-style FORD grille treatment. The strip of graphic camouflage visible behind the grille has two important cut-outs that are a perfect match with what was seen on F-150 Raptor prototypes. The camo cut-outs are for the open spaces created by the “R” and “D” on its iconic FORD-emblazoned grille. This is our most suggestive clue that the Bronco Warthog’s grille will share the Ford branding of its beloved F-150 Raptor stablemate.

Signs of Government-Mandated Marker Lights
The Warthog’s new camouflage also shows signs that it will get government-mandated marker lights, like the F-150 Raptor. The shin strip of camouflage at the top-center of the grille opening is the likely spot for the marker lights, just where the strip of graphic wrap is placed.

Bronco Warthog’s Front Bumper Revealed
We also get our first look at the Bronco Warthog’s front bumper, in a more uncovered state, for the first time. We get our best look at the prominent skid plate, and our best feel for the its interplay with the Warthog’s flared fenders.

New Signs Of Flared Bodywork
This latest Bronco Warthog prototype appears to be less-disguised underneath the vinyl camo, giving us our best look yet at the chiseled nature of the widebody Warthog’s flared sheetmetal. We also see what looks like the final shape of the plastic fender flares, which appear to take on a more angular shaped due to the altered body work.

Side Running Boards Make A First Appearance
This Bronco Warthog prototype is equipped with side step rails, or running boards, for the first time. We can see the low-profile nature of the running boards, that appear to have been designed so as not to adversely affect ground clearance. All prior Warthog prototypes had no signs of step rails, of any kind.

Bead-Lock Wheels and 37s!
This Bronco Warthog prototype is thoroughly kitted-out, with bead-lock wheels, while riding on the promised 37-inch tires.

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-22.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-1.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-2.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-3.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-4.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-5.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-6.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-7.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-8.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-9.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-10.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-11.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-12.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-13.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-14.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-15.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-16.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-17.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-18.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-19.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-20.jpg

warthog-bronco-ford-grille-marker-lights-running-boards-side-steps-bead-lock-37-inch-wheels-21.jpg
What are the chances it’s a hybrid or EV?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great pictures, thank you!

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's got the sway bar disco and is released before my order gets a VIN I'll be changing my order to...

Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Warthog Hints at FORD Grille and Other New Details 4vp0z

Last edited:

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am worried that the flairs and not going to flow with the body. The extra width of the Raptor flows well with the body contours. With the camo on this is not looking good body wise. With Ford wanting to develop the Bronco as a brand I am surprised to see the "FORD" grill. Might just be a curveball for the mules.
Where on earth did you take that information from? Who said that Ford want to develop a Bronco as a Brand? It hasn't happened with Mustang that is the most iconic vehicle for the company beside the F-150. that ain't gonna happen with Bronco.

Sponsored

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

but what about the Gas Mileage? The president wants us to go electric 🙃
gas mileage will suck, but you will be having fun!!

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

too wide for my taste, don't think I could park that anywhere around here, let alone in my driveway. Plus it's gonna be way more $ than I'd ever spend on a vehicle, but it'll be fun to see them tear up the desert! Pretty neat that it might be something you can order straight from your dealer.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to get off topic but do you think someone will make a black FORD grill for the regular Bronco. I would much rather have that. Always liked that on the Raptor.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not to get off topic but do you think someone will make a black FORD grill for the regular Bronco. I would much rather have that. Always liked that on the Raptor.
I'd imagine there will be a ton of different grille inserts available over time.

---

I'm not a big fan of the steps either - don't like how they have the exposed bolts on the rock rail, and don't love the look of them - mainly the raised part in the center where it bolts to the rail, the rest is ok.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With Ford wanting to develop the Bronco as a brand I am surprised to see the "FORD" grill. Might just be a curveball for the mules.
I had the same thought. On the one hand, Bronco brand. On the other, making it more of a throwback to the Gen1 grille. I'm leaning more toward the grille saying BRONCO, though, as it seems likely Ford would have put FORD on the grille in the first place if that was the direction they wanted to go and having both on different models sends confusing mixed messages. I think this is the case of drawing too many conclusions and too much speculation.
Sponsored