North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How big of a drop would the non-live be? Those are still some bad ass coilovers!

What I'm more interested in are those massive control arms and U joints. Those look to be able to take a beating from your pic. Would love to get a close up view of all of these components.

Compared to the HOSS, how much of an upgrade are we talking I wonder. HOSS Squatch is roughly a Stage 2, maybe Stage 3.

If this is Ultra4 4600 level, we're talking Stage 7-8 is my guess. That's absolutely crazy from factory. This is looking to outperform the Raptor and I just can't dream that big at the moment.

Wish these were KING, but I'd run the FOX you describe here and never look back.

Damn! I'm excited again!
Digging around the Fox website I found this info, as far as step down, Stage 2, Stage 3, perhaps another more knowledgeable forum member can answer that, I just know as you move from a 2" to a 2 1/2" to a 3" you get more and more aggressive, better off-road performance at the trade-off of on street ride, but you can tune the larger ones to your liking.

Landing page for the Bronco:
Fox Shocks for the Ford Bronco
This link shows their full range of shocks
FACTORY RACE SERIES SHOCKS

Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Warthog Hints at FORD Grille and Other New Details 21-bronco-web-product
Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If
New Front-End Camo A Direct Match With F-150 Raptor Prototypes
The heavy plastic panels that have covered the front-fascia of past Bronco Warthog prototypes are now gone, replaced by nothing but graphic wrap and a mesh-covered grille. An important detail is highly suggested with the new camouflage—a Raptor-style FORD grille treatment. The strip of graphic camouflage visible behind the grille has two important cut-outs that are a perfect match with what was seen on F-150 Raptor prototypes. The camo cut-outs are for the open spaces created by the “R” and “D” on its iconic FORD-emblazoned grille. This is our most suggestive clue that the Bronco Warthog’s grille will share the Ford branding of its beloved F-150 Raptor stablemate.

Signs of Government-Mandated Marker Lights
The Warthog’s new camouflage also shows signs that it will get government-mandated marker lights, like the F-150 Raptor. The shin strip of camouflage at the top-center of the grille opening is the likely spot for the marker lights, just where the strip of graphic wrap is placed.

Bronco Warthog’s Front Bumper Revealed
We also get our first look at the Bronco Warthog’s front bumper, in a more uncovered state, for the first time. We get our best look at the prominent skid plate, and our best feel for the its interplay with the Warthog’s flared fenders.

New Signs Of Flared Bodywork
This latest Bronco Warthog prototype appears to be less-disguised underneath the vinyl camo, giving us our best look yet at the chiseled nature of the widebody Warthog’s flared sheetmetal. We also see what looks like the final shape of the plastic fender flares, which appear to take on a more angular shaped due to the altered body work.

Side Running Boards Make A First Appearance
This Bronco Warthog prototype is equipped with side step rails, or running boards, for the first time. We can see the low-profile nature of the running boards, that appear to have been designed so as not to adversely affect ground clearance. All prior Warthog prototypes had no signs of step rails, of any kind.

Bead-Lock Wheels and 37s!
This Bronco Warthog prototype is thoroughly kitted-out, with bead-lock wheels, while riding on the promised 37-inch tires.

Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Warthog Hints at FORD Grille and Other New Details 21-bronco-web-product

I had to describe it, I’d say it looks tactical

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So it's going to get amber LEDs like the Raptor... Also, GEEZ, THAT HAS SOME GROUND CLEARANCE!!!!!

JJZ109

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Arteon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to get off topic but do you think someone will make a black FORD grill for the regular Bronco. I would much rather have that. Always liked that on the Raptor.
The Warthog grill is depicted in the Ford parts catalog and it looks like a direct fit to me.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Needs a portal axle option if your gonna go big just do it right.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Warthog grill is depicted in the Ford parts catalog and it looks like a direct fit to me.
great news for me if it comes in straight black. I'll probably get flack for having it on my non-warthog though. good thing I don't give a...

JJZ109

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Arteon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
great news for me if it comes in straight black. I'll probably get flack for having it on my non-warthog though. good thing I don't give a...
It most likely is MIC Carbon Black.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They are possibly Fox 3.0 Live Valve Coilovers, like the Raptor, but with piggyback reservoirs. We have previous reports of Fox working on them, when I asked the Fox rep about them at last Saturday's Dallas 4WP Truck & Jeep Fest, he would not confirm or deny, however when I asked about buying them for my standard Bronco he reinforced you would have to buy non-live valve versions as the Live Valve units tie into the trucks electronics, sensors and computers and this cannot be retrofit.

https://www.ridefox.com/content.php?c=livevalve-raptor

Those lower control arms are massive!!!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
do you have a link or a pic?

If you are correct that the part is already published ... then this would lead me to think the Warthog will be coming soon and NOT in 2023.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where on earth did you take that information from? Who said that Ford want to develop a Bronco as a Brand? It hasn't happened with Mustang that is the most iconic vehicle for the company beside the F-150. that ain't gonna happen with Bronco.
Do you see a single "Ford" emblem on the exterior of the Bronco? Many dealers are currently building separate showrooms for Broncos only.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there's a Ford oval on the rear, but yes, it certainly seems like they are making Bronco it's own thing with those special show rooms, maybe a truck in the future, etc.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow! Look at that ground clearance! You could run over your mean neighbor, and you wouldn't even know it... and He wouldn't even feel it.
Sponsored