Sponsored

Spied: Nude "Small Rugged Off Road Utility" aka Bronco Maverick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is how I would identify most of them. The "yet-to-be-named small rugged off road utility" is over on the left side next to the Escape it shares a platform with. IDK the small cars, so whatever ...

blobs with names.png

I think behind the mustang is the fusion, and behind the edge is the mach e, just looking at the grills.

OP
OP
Stampede.Offroad

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The real sleeper surprise would seem to the be genuinely tiny SUV that appears to share a front end with the Courier.. aka "Teeny-Tiny-Bronco" aka "Colt"?

:bandit:

Not this one.

Colt.jpg

OP
OP
Stampede.Offroad

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The BroncoBronco looks way too big. Almost the size of an F-150. Might as well call it a Midnight Blue-mobile.
It does look quite large. Hopefully some of that is just the 'fleet' perspective -- the F150 and Transit certainly aren't small compared to a Mustang.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It does look quite large. Hopefully some of that is just the 'fleet' perspective -- the F150 and Transit certainly aren't small compared to a Mustang.
taking in the fusion, as that is in the same horizontal plane as the bronco, the bronco is barely wider than that. I am more confused as to the differences between the two door and four door bronco.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These images were before the design would have been finalized, and could be slightly off scale, but if the rest of the models are proportionate I would expect the Broncos to be too. The 3 and 5 door models do seem to have more differences that an extra pair of doors would account for.

Does this look like the Broncos have protruding fenders and wheels? There seems to be a clear delineation for the hood width.

Are the bodies of the Broncos similar to the Ranger, but the track width comparable to the F150?

Broncos n trucks.png

The windshields are certainly more upright than the pickups, but the curve of the roof on the 3 door suggests they're not flat -- the 5-door model does seem to have a flat windshield though.

If you look at the color change along the windsheild to roof line you can see one curved one way the other curved the other way. I'd guess two different vehicles. One the baby and the other the Bronco. Just my guess.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Playboyshiredhand

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco, 2019 F150 FX4, 2015 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No shit Nickp I know that I was showing what Ford has been using a a test bed for the Bronco whether you like it or not.

Ford Motor Company purchased Troller in 2007. In 2014, the Troller T4 received a major redesign, is now being built on a shortened version of Ford's T6 platform for the global Ranger. The current version looks more like the modern form of the Jeep Wrangler and early model Ford Bronco.[3]

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
No shit Nickp I know that I was showing what Ford has been using a a test bed for the Bronco whether you like it or not.
.[3]
Pretty sure he was just trying to stop the misinformed before they start making judgements on something that has not been seen yet..
There’s plenty of people that come on here and bash the look of the 2021 Bronco as if they think they actually saw one somewhere..
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.